[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is the fight between 120 kg powerlifting world champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 58461_0.jpg (67KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
58461_0.jpg
67KB, 750x460px
Here is the fight between 120 kg powerlifting world champion and some 1.6 m tall mma enthusiast from Chechia. One of the guys is dead. Pic related.

https://youtu.be/bjUn36qUqus
And from different angle
https://youtu.be/0d3LK8Jcjss
>>
Bodybuilding with martial arts is the best way to get both of worlds

powerlifting is literally autism
>>
>>42575951
>knock someone out cold, on fucking concrete, with his hands out to his sides, clearly knocked the fuck out
>just kinda... kinda smash him in the head there. just smash him in the head there about 7 times there for good measure
This is why you don't street fight, you don't know what might happen if you lose. Do you just black out, land luckily on the pavement and wake up with a mild concussion? Do you fall over right onto your head and suffer severe trauma? Do you get knocked out and land on your head, and the dude fighting you thinks it would be a good idea to kick your face down a few dozen times into the concrete as you're knocked out? You don't know.
>>
>>42575951
>powerlifter loses fight against fighter
>next up, fighter loses lifting contest to powerlifter!
>>
>>42576091

those punches did nothing, he was killed by the hit in the back of the head against the concrete
>>
>>42576109

We have machines to lift difficult things

We don't have machines to fight better, fighting is actually an useful skill that actually correlates with what it tries to signal (being capable)

There are tons of males who lift to feel capable of doing things, but they are just living an illusion, lifting just makes you feel useful and manly but has nothing to do with it
>>
>>42575951
>geared powerlifting
>>
>>42576164
>We don't have machines to fight better

what are guns
>>
>>42576164
It's almost like.. people enjoy different things.. ???
>>
>>42575951

As someone who's never been in a fight, but wouldn't anyone be able to react to the big roundhouse kick to the head? Seems the second they turn around they'd be open, but maybe it just looks slower in video?
>>
>>42576210
in MMA for decades the kickboxers and TKD guys wouldn't pull off high kicks because they'd get taken down easily in the process, then lose because they can't fight on the ground. Once they started training wrestling and jiu jitsu then they were able to do high kicks without fear.
>>
>>42576195

Let's be honest here, that powerlifting world champion thought he could handle himself in a fight just because he lifted weights, it's obvious just seeing how he had no shirt on and it was a 1vs1 street fight

he could have probably shrugged it off but he felt his frail masculinity affected by the words of some random mug

I hope /fit/ never fall for the bait of one of those guys but most fit guys are so frail in masculinity that they tend to fall into those situations easily
>>
>>42576233

So the mentality is try the kick, result A is a hit, B is he tackles me and we go to the ground? Still seems kinda silly to me, why not just punch the guy while he's turned around?
>>
>>42576210

You tend to look at how they give their back and try to grab their leg once you see it coming, that's the beginner instinct

A guy who has some train tries to cover himself up blocking rather than intercepting

almost everyone who doesn't know how to fight tries to intercept the punches or kicks rather than cover themselves and blocking
>>
>>42576286
I just told you, a pure kickboxer/muay thai/TKD fighter has zero chance on the ground
>>
File: 1492860169883.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1492860169883.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>42576189
the sheer obviousness of this got me laffin
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.