[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gainers for bulking. Is it scam or not? Are they worth it or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 85489022.jpg (20KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
85489022.jpg
20KB, 609x343px
Gainers for bulking.
Is it scam or not? Are they worth it or should I just go with protons? Redpill me
>>
>>42575379
Buchenwald mode? Use them. Otherwise normal whey is just fine.
>>
>>42575379
Also asking for my next bulk
>>
>>42575379
I don't see the points of gainers, just eat more...
At the end of the day is about calories.
The only way I see it being worthy is if it is cheaper than food, but I doubt it.
>>
>>42575379
Scam.
You should go with FOOD.
Protein powder is... mostly protein. Gainers are protein+carbs. You can get the same macros cheaper with food.
>>
>>42575379
>Is it scam or not?
It's a scam
> Are they worth it or should I just go with protons?
They're not worth it
>Redpill me
Get protein, your other macros, and your micros from unprocessed whole foods (mostly, it's okay to indulge sometimes)
>>
>>42575379
they arent a scam, they work

they are source of cals and protein, if you cant eat or afford more solid food, a weight gainer is very useful
its more to drink 1000 cals/50g proteins that to eat that same amount

my dinner and my breakfast is 3 plantains and 1 egg, lunch is 1 1/2 cup rice with meat and beans, for all that there are 2600 cals so i just cant afford or eat more solid food after that so a shake is good for me
>>
>>42575649
is it? aren't you sick of getting such calorie amount just from drinks?
I don't have any issue with protein with milk but imagining 1000 cals from shakes makes me want to vomit a little bit
>>
>>42575649
You can't afford another plate of rice and beans or any other grain/legume combination?
>>
>>42575703
Not anon you responded to, but I have the same opinion. It's way easier to drink 1000-1200 calories in a shake than eat them. It's good for bulking period. You can drink all those calories in between two of your meals of the day.
>>
>>42575703
i dont get sick or tired of it
with 4500 cals a day, i gained 14 lbs in 1 month
im 5 11, 183lbs
i was 166, people tell me i look strong, im not a skinny anymore
>>
>>42575777
i can but i cant eat it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.