[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good do i have to be at pull ups to be as strong as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

How good do i have to be at pull ups to be as strong as an alpha bad ass chimp ?
>>
you have to be able to effortlessly pull your self up and swing over the bar with one arm
>>
>>42575023
I usually see chimpa doing that move with 2 arms

The only ones i saw doing that with one arm were gibbons, but still thats hella strong
>>
you probally need to be able to do a 100% bw weighted pullup
>>
>>42575014
bro, chimps have a different muscle composition, they are animals. their muscle fibers are 40 times stronger than humans.
>>
>>42575129
I know right, their muscle composition is way stronger than us, but no way they are 40 or 10 or even 5 times stronger than the average human
>>
Chimps dont use legs so I'd say train arms and shoulders
>>
>>42575231
I always found out squats dangerous becuse they put a lot of preassure on your genitalia
>>
Just look at the size of those testicles. I bet even female chimps have more testosterone than a human males
>>
File: 1503197856285.jpg (184KB, 720x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1503197856285.jpg
184KB, 720x1113px
>>42575014
DMT is the answer you are searching for OP.
>>
>>42575129
>muscle fibers are 40 times stronger than humans.
It's actually 40% stronger fibers, not 40 times, but they have other advantages that make their output be roughly double for their upper body.

In trade, they burn out 60% faster than people do when endurance is a factor, and they can't effectively make a fist, so despite the fact that they can one arm row like 600 lbs, they can't hit any harder than a person (don't let them pull on you, however).
>>
>>42575443
So an adult chimp is stronger than any human walking on earth right now ?
>>
File: Expanded1.jpg (24KB, 149x292px) Image search: [Google]
Expanded1.jpg
24KB, 149x292px
>>42575443
t. Professional monkey-fighter
>>
>>42575469
Yes
>>
>>42575501
Wow i didnt know they were that strong, by the way my doubt is if chimps are stronger than orangutans
>>
>>42575501
If they are that good at rows you could attach 200 kg to them waist and they would pull it for reps ma nig
>>
This made me think about apes.

No joke but I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs. I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished. You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
>>42575610
You could probably do that to a siamang gibbon, nothing heavier than that

Chimps, orangs, and gorillas skull and skin are thick as hell, your punches would do nothing to them, and once they catch one of your limbs with their jaw you would be gone

Anyways your comment is memelike so i dont think you are serious
>>
>>42575149
They are, they have larger motor units. We have small motor units controlled by near-pathways that evolved to make us better at fine motor skills. A chimp could never sew, play a guitar, use a keyboard, etc. Their muscles, however, are controlled in much larger groups. Simply put, our muscles are made for small, controlled, dextrous movement, while chimps have muscles that are hard to control, clumsy, but incredibly strong. A female chimp (90bs) can deadlift 800lbs, with a grip strength of 1200lbs. 10x that of a human male. Chimpanzees can fuck your shit sideways... Don't ever even think about going near one. They have ripped peoples arms off and shredded their faces. Any human, no matter the amount of training you do and steroids you take, you should always stay backed the fuck off from chimps, or any kind of higher primate.
>>
>>42575610
with an RPG, almost perfect victory
>>
>>42575645
Wow, the part of rippong out limbs is scary af, do you have any info about that ?
>>
>>42575690
>>42575610
Here's an except from a chimpanzee attack I found. I think you both need to read it.
>"As St. James confronted the chimp, the six-two former running back turned to find a second chimp — also a male, this one older and bigger — bearing down on him as well. With both hands, he pushed the bigger animal. Both chimps pounced. One of the animals grabbed him in a bear hug before chomping into the bone above his right eyebrow. He then stuck his finger in St. James's right eye, gouging it out. The same animal clamped his teeth onto St. James's nose, biting it off, as the other chimp chewed away at St. James's fingers. In the melee, one of the chimps dug in his claws and ripped the skin off the right side of St. James's face, causing it to flop over and cover his left eye, temporarily blinding him. One of the primates sunk his teeth into St. James's skull. He then closed his jaws on St. James's mouth, ripping off his lips and most of his teeth. St. James tried to put one of his hands down the animal's throat, but the chimp just kept chewing on it and chewing on it, and he couldn't get it out."

Of course, since they're chimpanzees they just kept going on and on, but you can read that part yourself.
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a5609/chimpanzee-attack-0409/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/deadlineusa/2009/feb/19/usa-animals

You do not fucking fuck with chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutangs, any of those fuckers. You don't fucking do that. You just don't.
>>
File: Untitled.png (460KB, 1514x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
460KB, 1514x1412px
>>
>>42575932
>>
>>42575958
THANKS YOU BACK-SNAP
GIGANTOPITHECUS
>>
>>42575932
Wow thanks for info

Anyways for what i know orangutans are nice with humans, specially females
>>
>>42576072
Maybe so. But the excerpt is from a family who raised a chimpanzee or some shit, and they just fucking turned on them.

And the longer you spend with them, the higher chances are they fucking snap. They're not human, they don't have any form of restriction so once they snap, they're going for a kill, no matter what. That's what's so scary about them. Think about an unarmed streetfight, but instead of trying to punch you, the other person was trying to bite you as hard as he could, gouge your eyes out, smash your head in the pavement, attack your genitals because they knew that was a weak point, just fighting as dirty as humanly possible with the intent to kill. It's scary.
>>
File: ERsIGaW.png (167KB, 405x274px) Image search: [Google]
ERsIGaW.png
167KB, 405x274px
>>42575690
I can't find the report, but there was a video on /r/gore where a large male chimp escapes a zoo in Russia, walks up to a guy, and rips his arm w/shoulder strait off like it was nothing. I can't find the video anymore either, but heres a pic of what a small chimp can do to your face.
>>
>>42576140
>>42576193

Damn scary stuff really,i knew chimpa were dangerous but didnt know they were that vicious
>>
>>42575610
Is this pasta?
>>
>>42575958
THANKS YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS
>>
>>42575443
>so despite the fact that they can one arm row like 600 lbs, they can't hit any harder than a person (don't let them pull on you, however).
no they can't but they are very strong, i worked at a zoo for two months selling merch for them and the stand i worked was about 30m from the chimps and i've seen chimps falling from trees because other three chimps climbed on them, thats about 300lbs, they couldn't even grip 600lbs and hold it
>>
>>42575958
THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS
>>
>>42576318
Don't fuck with animals in general. Every single day for them is a struggle to survive. They are always on edge. If you ever make a wild animal feel cornered, even if it happens on accident, it will come at you with everything it has. It's like they are all constantly tweaked up on meth.
Something the size of a badger can maim and even fucking kill a man if it get's the jump on you.
>>
chimps are fucking scary, legit bipolar.
>>
>>42575958
>>
>>42576349
Yep
>>
File: Flexing-Muscular-Monkey.jpg (22KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
Flexing-Muscular-Monkey.jpg
22KB, 500x336px
>>42575014
I'm fuckin Caezz brah
>>
>>42575958
>>
>>42575958

THANKS YOU BACK-SNAP
GIGANTOPITHECUS
>>
>>42576393
So they are strong but not that strong
>>
Eat a diet of 70% figs if you wanna be a chimpanzee. Chimps love figs.
>>
>>42575377
What's going on in that picture?
>>
>>42575610
This pasta is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: hairlessape11.png (449KB, 475x445px) Image search: [Google]
hairlessape11.png
449KB, 475x445px
>>42575231
they have pretty sick legs though
>>
>42575958
THANKS YOU BACK-SNAP
GIGANTOPITHECUS
>>
>>42579065
Ass really is a key human feature
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>42579151
>key human feature
you sayin'
>>
File: 1502014948568.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502014948568.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>tfw watch the new planet of the apes movies back to back
I have such a deep respect for these animals. You can't trust them, nor should they trust us. But they are something else in terms of nature and performance.

All apes are terrifying and amazing to watch. Even the moments when they show fear or love. The signs of early intelligence and consciousness.

Kind of makes me desire to be a bonobo ape. But being a homo Sapian is good also.
>>
>>42579175
I thought this pic might show up. I was referring to well developed gluts with actual locomotion purpose not some crazy sexual selection feature. Besides the monkey butts doesn't seems to be a real butt. it just meant to look like a giant red pussy but its upper thigh.
>>
>>42575610
>DEX vs STR.jpg
>>
>>42579228
you. i like you.
>>
>>42575932

Thanks for sharing. Anyone who thinks they stand a chance is on drugs or completely retarded.
>>
>>42575014
Tfw you will never be as strong as apelet chimp
>>
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a5609/chimpanzee-attack-0409/

Yeah chimps will fuck you up.
>>
>>42576140
You should probably read the article or at least the part that contains the excerpt. The guy in the article was attacked by other chimps while he was visiting the onr he raised.
Not saying chimps arent fucking crazy and wont fuck you up, but the one in the story at least was fairly docile and never turned on its family.
>>
>>42575958
>>
>>42575932
Orangutans are total bros though.
>>
>>42575469
I suspect some of the largest power lifters could probably row more, but that's because they are larger than chimps

Pound for pound, there is no contest, we are built for endurance and tool use, not fleeing from predators or chasing prey by climbing and brachiating.
>>
>>42575932
St James before the attack
>>
>>42581857
After the chimp attack.

The guy prattling on about being able to take on a chimp is a mong.
>>
>>42575958
THANK YOU BACK SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS
>>
>>42575958
>>
>>42575932
>>42581857
>>42581871

I think what makes them more dangerous than the rest of the animals is the fact that they have thumbs, so they don't only depend on their mouths to inflict damage. They could just rip you off with their bare hands

>>42575014
And just look at those big ass hands
>>
>>42575932

Typical nigger behaviour
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.