[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make friends at the gym and go eating with them after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: this is where i grew up.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
this is where i grew up.gif
2MB, 390x300px
I want to make friends at the gym and go eating with them after our lifting sessions. I want that way more than a girlfriend.
How do I make friends at the gym?
>>
>>42571603
>tfw many ppl approach me at the gym in a friendly way but too antisocial to make new friends

Idk why but I a feel like I don't give a fuck about making friends anymore, even tho I don't feel like too shy to make interact with people
>>
>>42571603
> Sup bro you doing chest today
> wanna work together
> ace man
> bra you got any plans after we finish
> yo lets roll to this pub they make a mean stake
>>
>>42571717
Sounds like a plan if it wasn't for the fact that I'm too shy to ask even for a spotter.
>>
>sup bro you're dick looks nice in them shorts bro lol no homo
>bro you're arms look huge lemme feel bro lol
>bro you wanna shower after this and get some grub lol not like a date or amythign bro
>>
>>42571603
That meme is amazing

Keks
>>
>>42572931
I love how he looks at her like he is expecting a reaction.
>>
>>42571603
>be with 2 friends at the gym
>finish workout and go to the locker room
>there's some guy making small talk with us
>3 of us talk what we're going to eat
>that guy says he's hungry, wants to come with us
>we say nothing
>he goes out first
>we assume he's gay and wait for 10 minutes to avoid him
so I guess don't aproach people in the locker room. ask someone that is standard to spot you or some shit, make small talk about sports, and then eventually ask them if they are hungry or smth.
>>
>>42571717
That's a nice way to get yourself date-raped
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.