[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT tips to eat when you're not hungry Every single s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Not_Hungry.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Not_Hungry.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
ITT tips to eat when you're not hungry

Every single search I make is for the opposite: fatties who can't stop eating.

I'm the exact opposite, no matter what I do, how much I exercise, I sleep and work, I don't get hungry.
It's actually fucking annoying, since my TDEE is supposed to be around 2240 (+500 if I want to build up, according to the sticky) but I can barely manage to force myself to eat up to 1700. (Yeah, I'm a manlet, 120 lbs and BMI 19.1)

Started going to the gym 4 days a week for around 3 hours each time, thought my body would react and say "oh, dude, you need to eat something" but I don't. Tried to force myself yesterday, ended up puking all night and actually felt better after my stomach emptied up. Bit of lemon water to fix the pH and I could sleep normally.

Am I condemned to be a weak loser all my life and only be able to survive during food scarcity or can I build up ?

How do you faggots eat when you're not hungry, if that ever happens to you?

https://www.curejoy.com/content/why-am-i-not-hungry/
>inb4 I have cancer, AIDS, Alzeihmer and whatnot and venereal diseases.
Not a chance, haven't touched someone else's kin since 2004.
>>
Try and eat more calorie dense foods so you're getting enough cals with less food volume. Full cream milk is a great staple allowing you to get more calories in without having to eat.
>>
>>42568718
Former skeleton here. Learn to cook well.
Drink lotta milk. And eat fast food.

My diet consists of 2 litres of milk every day.
>>
>>42568718
alright op listen up i was a skeleton and i will help you
get a big fucking blender and put all this shit into it:
1L whole milk
120g whey
128g peanut butter
80g honey
140g oats (blend these dry first to powder them)
and blend it.
With my brand of peanut butter it comes out to 2692 calories. Split it into 2 servings and have both in a day, between meals.
You're welcome
>>
>>42568729
I actually got used to those Greek yogurt and fresh cheese with shitload of jam or honey and crumbled cereal bars but that doesn't cover much. I'd need to eat 10 of those per day.

>>42568739
>>42568754
Thanks skeleton friends.
I clearly need to add milk to my died, stupid from me but I tried to avoid it.
I hate the taste though, any tip to make it taste less disgusting? Coffee and Cocoa powder barely do the trick.

I'm learning a bit cooking, but I can't eat what I cook. It's damn annoying. I end up putting stuff in Tupperware and panic when it's been in the fridge for 3 days. Peanut butter is hard to find here but I'll just order it online.
Bought some oat, spent two weeks eating it raw in the Greek yogurt before thinking about reading what's on the package. You actually need to cook that shit.

Noted though, need to buy whey, peanut butter and find a way of making milk less disgusting.
Not lactose intolerant, just got tortured in kindergarden and pretty much remember milk as a waterboarding experience.
>>
>>42568773
don't worry about food in the fridge if you're putting it into containers. I meal prep for 5 days so it covers my whole work week and i've never gotten sick from a meal.
here's another recipe for gaining weight (note that none of what i tell you is healthy it will just allow you to gain weight)
get:
1.5kg beef mince, not the high quality lean shit either
500g wholemeal pasta
2-3 tins of tomato
oil
spices and herbs
make spaghetti bolognese with it, go heavy on the oil. it should come out to ~6000 calories, split it up into 5 meals and you have a 1200 cal meal already made each day for your work week.
>>
>>42568773
Where are you from that you don't like milk? Asian?

I mean, you have to try a lot of stuff and find out what you like. I was skelly but my grandma knew how to cook really well and when I went there I ate so much I pretty much immobilized myself. At home however, I would eat maybe 1 or 2 meals a day.

As soon as you get the stone rolling though, it'll be much easier to eat a lot.
>>
>>42568788
Sounds like something that could work.

>spaghetti bolognese with extra oil
>morning whole wheat bread with a bit of olive oil on it
>verrines with rice, an egg and smocked bacon/gib
>some sort of way to drink milk and try to reach at least 1L.

>>42568809
French, but it's purely psychological. I was forced to drink milk in kindergarden, puked all over in front of everyone pretty much at each lunch, didn't stop the bitch, she did that every day for a year. Puked every day for a year as a young child, probably didn't help.

Haven't had anyone to cook for me in 15 years so I make do with restaurants and what I can cook by myself. Haven't felt full in decades.

One week I can eat normally, 3 lunches a day, but the week after I can go with coffee in the morning, a sandwich at lunch and wait 11PM to want an egg. That's clearly not enough.
All the diet for gaining imply I need to get 5 lunches a day. My stomach doesn't even want to ear about that yet, so I'll need to teach the fucker.
As you say, I need to get the stone rolling.

I'll try all your advices, that should be a good start.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.