[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw Charizard is a manlet >mfw I'm smaller than Charizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: charizard.jpg (21KB, 437x326px) Image search: [Google]
charizard.jpg
21KB, 437x326px
>mfw Charizard is a manlet
>mfw I'm smaller than Charizard
>mfw I'm a poke-manlet
>>
shit. If you're shorter than Charizard you should probably just become a Trapinch
>>
File: 123.jpg (145KB, 947x700px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
145KB, 947x700px
When manlets will learn (7'03")
>>
>>42568458

7 foot? this nigga was bigger than a fucking mountain in the show
>>
I'm 6 foot even, never once even thought about my height. Well never did till I started dating this 5'11 chick. We got to the point she wanted to meet her family. I was to meet them all at this somewhat upscale local restaurant. When i get thier my girlfriend was dressed up and wore heels, she was like 2 inches taller then me in heels. Then I met her mother who was also wearing heels and had like an inch on me. Her father and 2 brothers were both like 6'5. At first I couldn't even point my finger on why I felt so uncomfortable. Then I realized I was a fucking manlet to these people. Fuck I never wanna feel like that shit again. Truly feel bad for you guys now. I'll never make manlet jokes again
>>
>>42568478
That was just 1 episode
Damn i remember that
>>
File: 1499759476821.png (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499759476821.png
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>42568446
>>
>>42568478
Thats what tall people look like to manlets, remember Charizard is bigger than Ash etc in the show, so Ash is like 5'2"
>>
File: 1491939341205.png (475KB, 558x466px) Image search: [Google]
1491939341205.png
475KB, 558x466px
>>42568897
Don't matter, Ash is a fucking Nip anyways. Short little motherfuckers
>>
>>42568897
because he's actually named satoshi, is japanese, of average height for his race and the genius behind bitcoin and blockchain technology

jesus, read a fucking book
>>
>>42568934
The point is he is short, and shit is shown from their height level, so of course Dragonite looks like a mountain
>>
>>42568939
Missing the point, the show is shown from a manlet perspective, this is why Dragonite looks like a mountain
>>
>>42568897
ash is a 10 year old kid

>>42567902
>he can only capture a charizardlet
>laughmisty.jpg
>>
>>42568897
So does that mean pikachu is representing angry manlets who discovered tasers?
>>
>>42568897
That's fairly tall for a 10 yo japanese kid
>>
>>42568500
Jesus this so much

I always have been told im tall at 183cm, living in a southern european country.

Then some years ago I moved to northern europe and I feel like a turbomanlet.
Most women tower over me lmao

It all comes down to the environment you are in
>>
>>42568500
I have a similar story
>Be me, abit above 6'2
>Have cousins from the country I rarely see
>They're all huge, even the girls
>Come down to my city for a "small" (read; pretty large) family gathering
>"Oh, this is the first time you kids have been together since you were kids! Let's get a photo! Line up in height order and we'll take a group shot!"
>My sister goes to the back of the line like the femlet she is
>Cousins immediately start to queue up at the head
>Not today guys
>I cruise to the front and take my rightful place as the biggest
>Mild shock
>It dawns on me that these guys are used to being the absolute biggest in the room at all times, since country people in my country tend to be fucking tiny
>Realize that if the girls were wearing heels, they'd probably beat me

It's really surreal. For them, it was a shock seeing somebody from their family bigger than them. For me, it was a shock being surrounded by people my height. We probably freaked the shit out of the second cousins and non-blood relatives who had no idea what the fuck they were marrying into.
>>
>>42569058
actually it's Ash's Charizard that's 5'7, he's actually quite a runt for Charizard standards, there was an episode where Ash found like an Island of Charizards or something and all the other Charizards were taller than the one Ash had
>>
>>42567902
Pokestats are retarded. Look at Groudon, fucker is only 3.5m tall. He would fit in my house.
>>
File: groudon.jpg (30KB, 406x453px) Image search: [Google]
groudon.jpg
30KB, 406x453px
>>42569547
Forgot pic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.