[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont go to /fit/ at all or the gym, but I work for UPS and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1502636411004.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502636411004.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
I dont go to /fit/ at all or the gym, but I work for UPS and work a 10-12 hour shift every weekday.
What am I supposed to be eating? I am getting skinny as fuck.
I'll eat a bowl of cereal or 2 scrambled eggs with nothing else for breakfast, then a granola bar or 2 while working, then a breakfast sandwich and a hoagie from wawa. I'm not losing weight, but my stomach makes me look like I am starving.

I also consider the fact that my abs and chest dont get a work out. I'll try out sit ups and push ups daily. I'll try to start with sets of 20 when I wake up and when I get home.
>>
I forgot dinner, but I always keep eating everything til I run out of food. I cook a meal like fish, tacos, chicken, steak etc. with a side of beans, rice, bread, corn then start eating yogurt or w/e the fuck I can find in my fridge or pantry.
I never lost any weight. I am 5' 8 and 140 lbs, but I look like I am starving.
>>
>>42567295
Go get a mass gainer or get a CT scan to make sure you don't have worms. That shit looks disgusting who eats that kind of trash?
>>
>>42567342
I hope and think I dont have worms cause I have no symptoms other than never ending appetite, but thatch because I walk 8 miles lugging shit around everyday.

I have never tried a mass gainer, but is it possible to gain weight in the wrong places? I don't have much time for abs or chest work outs.
>>
>>42567377
Yeah it's possible to gain weight in the wrong places, but it sounds like you can use the calories if you're as active as you think you are then you should be fine, do some bodyweight curls in the shower and you'll probably put on some good thick size even.
>>
>>42567398
how the fuck do you do that in the shower

And I looked on google for specifically what laborers should eat and seems like I would need to keep a food log to calculate my actual calorie intake.
sounds annoying, but probably worth it.
And yeah I am doing a shit load. I only have been full time for the past 2 months and my stomach just disappeared.
I unload semis which equals about 3000 packages in 4-5 hours. Then I deliver about 200-600 packages in about 5-7 hours.
>>
>>42567434
1 more concern about gaining mass. I like to stay light cause I am getting up and down very frequently and I don't want to fuck up my knees or hips in the long run. I would like to stay pretty light. If I gained 10 lbs in my chest and abs I'd be happy.
>>
>>42567453
do like 12 pushups and 15 sit ups before bed and you'll tone your chest and abs pretty good. As for staying light I assume you mean not feeling weighed down by the food you eat, so I'd drink half of the shake one hour and the second two hours later, just keep it in your truck you can slam 500 calories in like 3 seconds and it actually tastes decent. Good luck my man you have the perfect job for easy lean muscle gains.
>>
drink a gallon of milk a day (builds bone strength and muscle)
do bodyweight deadlifts and lateral dips
>>
>>42567536
lol I thought this was bullshit but I googled it.
Sounds fucking easy. I love milk, but I dont drink a full gallon yet.
>>
>>42567579
I'm going to bring water bottles to work and secretly have half a gallon of milk in my cooler. I'll drink the other half for breakfast and dinner
>>
File: IMG_0342.jpg (61KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.jpg
61KB, 700x600px
>I just got a part time job as a package handler

What am I in for m8? Can I still lift in the mornings? I was gonna bump down my volume and just do pic related
>>
>>42568104
You can still work out. I just tend to sleep 6-9 hours. I love sleep. Depends what you do, but most of it is pretty demanding since its fast paced and you have to get off the clock at a certain point.

Just worry about learning the job, securing a spot for yourself and maybe by then your body will have adjusted and you can pick up any extra exercise.
>>
>>42568126
Cool, thanks for letting me know man
>>
>>42568126
Also OP still here. I fucking love the gallon of milk a day idea. I am totally going for it. I may report back later, but I usually don't come to /fit/ at all. I am toned, not bulky, but am worried I am getting too skinny.
>>
>>42568133
youll be using different muscles than you're used to. Ive loaded trucks and unloaded and sorted. and when I deliver I deliver bulk. Its all different muscles. My legs and arms are strong, but chest and abs diminished cause I guess Ive been lazy and definitely dont eat enough now that I'm full time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.