[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty new to fitness and I need to regulate my diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170819_170947.jpg (58KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_170947.jpg
58KB, 960x578px
I'm pretty new to fitness and I need to regulate my diet better, are liquid meals like pic related a sham, or can I just have 4 of these a day with a protein shake or two and have everything I need?
>>
they're expensive, not optimal for digestion, not optimal for nutrition, and not that filling.

calculate tdee. then eat less food move around more accordingly.
>>
>>42564085
there are far cheaper ways to get your nutritional needs met without having to shit liquid constantly.
>>
Buy from myprotein in bulk if you're trying to get protein shakes. Those things are a waste
>>
I live with family, and they don't eat very healthy, I figure if I do this I'll be less temped to just eat empty carbs and sugary shit less often. What's an alternative kind of food I can eat that won't force me to eat at different times because I can't cook when they're cooking? I'm trying to hit a specific calorie count without lacking anything important. Taste and comfort are much lower priorities than health value and convenience.
>>
>>42564085
Drinking that crap is like saying something that isn't plain water is better at quenching your thirst and hydrating you. EAT REAL FOOD, forget that stupid jizz. Besides which if you don't learn to change your eating habits you'll just gain the weight back when you stop drinking soylent jizz. Spend the money you would have spent on soylent jizz on decent healthy food and learn to cook, you'll be much better off in the long run.
>>
>>42564356
You could try meal prepping for the whole week on sundays, I just got my diet on track when I took control over my meals, letting other people cook for you tends to get in the way of your progress.
>>
>>42564439
Sorry just did cardio :^)
Preparing meals and freezing/refrigerating them? Give me some tips I've never pre-prepped food before.
>>
>>42564085
I was thinking about drinking 4 of these a day + one protein heavy meal while cutting, but people are right that there are much better, cheaper solutions.

Soylent is meant for the lazy man.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.