[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I motivate my gf to take weightloss seriously? Shes 68kg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 5fr1gn6Z.jpg (18KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
5fr1gn6Z.jpg
18KB, 400x399px
How do I motivate my gf to take weightloss seriously? Shes 68kg and expresses a desire to get to 55 so we use myfitnesspal to calculate that she needs a daily 1680cal intake to lose a kg per week. It's been 6 months since then and she's still stuck at 68kg. According to myfitnesspal, she must have been eating 2300cal daily to maintain that weight even though she said she has been counting properly everyday. So what does this mean? Is she just not motivated and disciplined enough?
>>
Bump. I dont want her to remain fat
>>
File: 1428916957358.gif (2MB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1428916957358.gif
2MB, 700x393px
She hasn't been eating on a deficit so she is either lying to you or not counting calories properly

2300kcal sounds pretty high for a 68kg woman though, try scooby tdee calculator and put "desk job" on activity level, she might be over estimating the amount of cardio she does
>>
Try exercise lol
>>
>>42562852
She's a fatass at heart, better break up and be done with it now.
>>
Sounds mean, but any of these might work:
1. Drop healthy eating hint/tips.
>Example: "Accidentally" come across video showing consequences of high fat diets. Clogged arteries n shit.
2. Find better recipes for food, get things set up for a new diet change for her.
3. Bring her to music festival, somewhere with lots of hoes in booty shorts, showing off their bodies. It'll make any woman feel self conscious.
>>
Apps generally overestimate how much you need to maintain, if she isn't losing fucking weight, she needs to lower her intake. Every single person is different in caloric needs and should monitor intake accordingly.
Your gf needs to lower her caloric intake but at least 500 if she wants to see real results desu
>>
I have a similar story with myself, except it's me. And the fact I've been putting on muscle as well, been eating on a deficit since January - started out 90kg by March I was 87. Eating on a 1000 deficit and running a lot.

I was putting on 1kg of muscle mass a month. Body recomping is no joke. Between March 2nd and April 24th I had lost 1kg. 85. Still putting on muscle mass though. From May to July 85kg.

I increased my intake by 500 because of the muscle I had put on. Also to adjust my metabolism. Fast forward to August 2nd (84.3kg) I decided to do the meme intermittent fasting diet and I'm down to 81kg now. In three weeks. Shits no joke.

I highly believe in the insulin spikes and snacking thing. I was always staying in my calorific limit but always snacking on healthy protein dense stuff.

Eating = Insulin spike = no fat burning

Snacking in between meals means you'll always be in a non fat burning state except when you sleep.
>>
>>42563555
Trips of truth
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.