[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifting for THIS Seriously, I don't get why /fit/ obsesses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fit's future.jpg (39KB, 414x700px) Image search: [Google]
fit's future.jpg
39KB, 414x700px
>lifting for THIS
Seriously, I don't get why /fit/ obsesses over morbidly obese chicks. Why would you get shredded and treat your body like a temple just to waste your seed on half-living garbage trucks? You can literally fat women as a DYEL, so why would you get /fit/ just to waste all your effort? Why does /fit/ have such shit taste in women?
>b-but m-muh high T boost xddddd
That's a classic mammoth-fetish cope, you're full of shit
Pic related, it's your future.
>>
>>42560952
Dat projection.
>>
>>42561036
In what way? /fit/ cannot and will not defend fat women, it's biologically counter intuitive.
>>
>>42560952
"Thank you starting strength"
>>
>>42560952
It's actually more a case that fat women have less to lose ego-wise by approaching someone they find attractive, so the otherwise autistic fit guy is approached by a fatty and just rolls with it since he's too autistic to reject her or approach someone he actually finds attractive. Fit guys don't lift weights thinking "Yeah I'm totally gonna fuck fat chicks after all this"
>>
>>42561130
Where have you been for the 20 daily fat women worship threads and the other 10 daily thinly veiled fat acceptance threads?
>>
>>42560952
Are you new here? Do you not know what 'trolls' are?

*sigh* I guess newfags gonna newfag.

Let me explain it to you in terms you can understand:
At least 50% of everyone on 4chan is a troll. On /fit/ they use all sorts of arguments to convince dumb anons that they WANT so-called 'thicc' women (i.e., fatasses) by glamorizing them in various ways. Of course it makes no real sense, but they're leveraging various natural tendencies, some of which have to with their mothers, and the exaggerated nature of the bodyparts of these so-called 'thicc' women; they're conflating the fatass women with women who have actual 'hourglass figures', which are something totally different.

Just ignore it.
>>
>>42561193
People said the same thing about traps until people started unironically fapping to them and becoming them in droves. Just look at /r9k/, the catalog is filled with trapfaggotry. This goes beyond a temporary memespam kind of thing, it's full blown autism seeping into their real lives, just like the fat women meme.
>>
>>42561193
While you are correct, you sound like fucking leddit. But now I think I'm being baited by you into screaming "LE REDDIT GET OUT"
>>
>>42561272
because those people never had any real contact with opposing gender. traps and other degenerate shit is just a temporary fetish that these people fap to. over time it will evolve so their brain gets the same satisfaction. lots of people have or are on that path and can tell you.

that doesn't mean those guys would fuck a trap irl.
>>
I don't mind fat chicks. I'm a kv with no experience with women, so I'd be happy with most girls. If my body ever helps me score with a fat chick who isn't too disgusting, then why not.
>>
>>42561059
>biologically counterintuitive

Fat is a choice, it's not genetic. Plenty of fat women have great genes. Fuck them, take their sons away to raise properly and leave the daughters with them for the next generation to breed.
>>
>>42560952
Virgin here. I would be fine with dating or fucking a fat chick. Being /fit/ wilI only make it easier for me since they say fat chicks are supposed to be "easy". I just want to get rid of my virgin curse for now.
>>
File: 1498247886756.png (2MB, 1440x2229px) Image search: [Google]
1498247886756.png
2MB, 1440x2229px
>>42561628
same tbho i just want to lose my virginity
>>
>>42560952
she t h i c c id smash hard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.