[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I noticed coolcicada's ppl doesn't feature deadlifts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (62KB, 221x195px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
62KB, 221x195px
So I noticed coolcicada's ppl doesn't feature deadlifts. Are deadlifts not that important for aesthetic development? I only care about aesthetics, not strength.
>>
>>42560946
If you're only into aesthetics, don't fall for the powerlifting meme. RDLs >>> Deadlifts.
>>
>>42560946
If you only care about aesthetics then just be lean, mate. Do cardio and eat right, and work your chest/shoulders/arms/abs.
Believe it or not, lower body workouts like squats work the lower body, and back workouts like deadlifts work the back. I know that sounds really crazy but it's true. If you don't want a nice back, nice legs, or to inherently burn more calories at rest, then by all means skip your back and leg days. As I say, as long as you're lean and have some semblance of chest/ab/arm muscles, you'll be happy.
>>
>>42560946
they're a very efficient exercise , but not necessary if you don't like them. but if you don't do them, you'll need to do shrugs, RDLs, bent over rows, etc.
>>
>>42560970
back and legs are super important for aesthetics though. you want a nice, balanced frame.

you can substitute other exercises, but they simply won't be as efficient. squats and DLs just work out too many muscles to be ignored imo.
>>
Deadlifts really aren't that important for any sort of strength development. They're just a good, easy exercise to beat you up and get you nicely used to loading your CNS. I encourage everyone to deadlift heavy once a week, but it's much more important to squat at least twice a week, and nonconventional deadlifts are a better alternative in my opinion; behind the back deadlifts (hack squats) are much better for overall development, which gets you better used to handling bigger weight, which makes you a bigger man and by extension, more aesthetic.
>>
>>42560946
If you want a big back I would say go with Rack Pulls.
>>
>>42560946
Do you think chicks are checking out dudes posterior chains? They care about abs and chest bro. You can never go too heavy on either of those groups, though they'll call you a meathead if your arms get too big.
>>
No specific exercise is 100% essential for aesthetics. There are always alternatives.

Deadlifts are good though, they build overall body strength which allows you to move more weight on more aesthetics focussed exercises and rep ranges.

Personally I would say they are worth the effort in pursuit of aesthetics, providing you don't have back problems.
>>
>>42562434
This is how I know you're an asslet. Chicks love big muscular asses on athletic looking guys. They like muscular back too. I've had multiple girls rub my back and comment "omg I've never felt a back as muscular as yours!!"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.