[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I replace squats and deadlifts with split squats, leg press

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4683.jpg (121KB, 899x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4683.jpg
121KB, 899x1124px
Can I replace squats and deadlifts with split squats, leg press and hamstring curls?
>>
>>42560542
Yeah you can go ahead do it
>>
>>42560542

you can do whatever the hell you want, you could replace them with cartwheels for all we care.
>>
>>42560542
Yes you can, will you get the same gains in the same timeframe if you have done those exercises? probably not but who cares, if you don't like doing those exercises don't do them. I haven't done a single deadlift in 2 years and I'm doing ok, replaced that shit with ham curls, pull ups and reverse hyper extentions and never looked back. I love squatting tho.
>>
>>42560542
Her ass looks silly. Like we get it you have a bulbous, protruding ass and that's the only thing people notice about you.
>>
those exercises don't have the same core activation as squats and diddlys.
Enjoy being a corelet
>>
>>42560696
I don't care about my core. I want leg gains and a big ass.
>>
>>42560696
>Implying I don't have a separate routine at the end of my workout for my core
>>
>>42560634
fake asses tend to look super goofy like that
>>
>>42560542
I think you'd need another exercises for your lumbar erectors such as back extensions. Split squats might hit it a little but I don't think it's enough.
>>
>>42560542
Post sauce on that barphog and i might tell you
>>
>>42560542
Yes, you can. You aren't gonna see the best gains, but who cares, do whatever you find fun, in the long term that's all that matters. If you want the best results tho, do your deadlifts. Isolation work has it's place as assistance after you have done your main work for the day, but replacing one of the most important compound movement with isolation exercise isnt that smart.
>>
>>42560542
Yes but why would you do that when you can just squat.
>>
>>42561084
Deadlifts are easy to mess up and can fuck your back up.
>>
>>42562182
Well, thats the tradeoff for deadlifts. Awesome excercise for gains and performance, but requires good technique and form to not fuck yourself up.
>>
>>42563218
Are rackpulls below the knee any better for lower back
>>
Deadlifts, sure, as long as you're lifting heavy enough on your other exercises. Squats, however, are a much better exercise than all the other ones you listed combined, and you'd be doing three exercises to replace a single one, and doing so inefficiently. I don't understand why you'd want to do that.
>>
Yes but if mr Milk Mark ever catches you doing those pussy exercises he's gonna tear you a new asshole
>>
>>42560634
>>42560803
femshit detected
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.