[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 40

File: fraud .jpg (667KB, 1500x1338px) Image search: [Google]
fraud .jpg
667KB, 1500x1338px
/fraud/ - it's the weekend and everyone is out partying + hangovers, so ded thread

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on stupid cycles general: >>42543417
>>
How do I deal with having to buy new clothes? All my old clothes are too small now and I haven't even roided for that long, but if I buy lots of clothes now, I'll just outgrow those by the end of the cycle.

Should I just buy t-shirts one size too big?

-
>>
File: 1456855526605.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1456855526605.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
everything was good until i got my bloods results. When i saw high e2 i instantly started feeling sick, noticed new acne spots and my nips started to feel weird (although my glands were removed during gyno surgery)

my adex is bunk or im not responding well
>>
File: why even live.jpg (14KB, 592x51px) Image search: [Google]
why even live.jpg
14KB, 592x51px
>>42560594
bloods
>>
>>42560594
>>42560603
how fat
>>
>>42560641
can't tell because bloated but definitely not lean enough

trying 0.5mg ed now
>>
File: giphy (17).gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (17).gif
464KB, 500x338px
I've had bad pip for 2 weeks now, the site is red and swollen. Probably infected so I need antibiotics. How do I talk to my doctor about it?
>>
How about the horror of an enlarged heart?
>>
>>42560896
Just don't be retarded and blast all the time. Be reasonable with your dosages and blast for no more that 14 weeks. Take more time off than on, and you'll not have to worry about it
>>
File: 1392963390818.png (86KB, 351x371px) Image search: [Google]
1392963390818.png
86KB, 351x371px
>>42560896
>enlarged heart
WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
Im a natty aspiring to fraud.

Is 60eur to 10ml (300mg/ml) Test-e a shitty price?

I saw one place sell 20ml (300mg/ml) Test-e for 60 eur, but its a smaller one that I feel might not ship to my country since it is mid-tier risk.
>>
>>42560594
Are you talking tamoxifen? It reduces the available anastrozole in your system.
Exemestane is better anyways.
>>
>>42561076
it's an awful price yeah
>>
>>42561076
Yes, it's a lot more pricey if you buy from normie places online. You get an avg price of 40 eur with a low of 20-25eur per 10ml
>>
>>42561088
im taking arimidex (anastrazole)
>>
>>42561163
Yes, are you taking nolva with it? It could explain why your adex isn't working well.
>>
>>42560392
REMINDER:
No amout of steroids will fix your BETA-AS-FUCK lack of personality, make you intelligent if you're dumb, make you funny if you have no sense of humor or a shit sense of humor, make you interesting if you're dull, make your face handsome if you're ugly, or make you taller if you're a manlet. They won't make you brave in the face of all the bullies that obviously dominated you, or make you stand up to your (step)father who used to beat you. It won't cure your crippling autism. It won't do ANYTHING other than give you circus-freak muscles that everyone knows are fake, making you more of a target for ridicule, mockery, and bullying.
>>
>>42560392
Why the hell would you spend money on chems that will fuck your body up?
>>
>>42561220
Steroids are for manlet faggots
>>
>>42561207
im not taking anything else, only test + adex
>>
>>42561280
rip
>>
>>42561370
can you elaborate? i have no glands already
>>
It's hilarious how different me and my DYEL brother's lives are.

I am spending 1.5 hours in the gym 6 times a week working my ass off, with no women in sight.

He is backpacking in Asia and banging lots of other backpackers, with more than 10 different chciks in a little over a week.

The power of face and social skills.
>>
>>42561426
New gland tissue can still appear from what I've read.

Get new AI and maybe some SERMs nigga.
>>
>>42561480
tfw living in Asia but spend time going to gym
>>
I had someone ask me how much tren I was on today because they could smell it coming form me. I know tren changes your odor but is it really that noticable?
>>
Ive only gone to the gym for a year and im going to roid.
>>
>>42561557
D E V E L I S H
>>
>>42561482
>Get new AI
im working on that

also, anybody knows how long do i have to wait before doing bloods again? 2 weeks since i get new ai or sooner?
>>
How do i find a source that wont get me killed from some chink lab impurities?

How do you accept the risk of injecting foreign substances into your body?

Interested in running a cycle, but dont know how to source reliably.
>>
>>42561599
reddit
>>
>>42561618
No.
>>
>>42561633
Reddit has an entire subreddit dedicated to discussing sources you dumbass
>>
50mcg t3, 20mg of Yohimbine hcl and 1 gram of Tren made me lose 3-4 kg in a week on a small deficit.

Is any of that possibly muscle? This is going way too fast for me.
>>
If I'm feeling burning in my nips I would need to up AI, right?

But really bad joint pain the day I take it leads me to think e2 is low?

I know the answer is bloods but. Already have gyno from puberty, not trying to worsen it. Is there an AI that's better at preventing gyno or are they all the same in that regard?

On arimidex
>>
>>42561557
As long as you've been consistent with your diet and training from day one and have made some good gains, then it's completely fine in my book. You've made most of your gains in 1 year of natty lifting anyway.

The problem is that most people who want to roid after X amount of months/1 year usually have a shitty diet and training and think roids is magic juice that will make them huge by just taking a few pills a day.

>>42561599
>How do you accept the risk of injecting foreign substances into your body?

I only use pharma gear, so I don't have to worry about that.

>>42561685
There is no way you're losing muscle with 1g of tren in your system. A lot of it is probably water.

>>42561775
>Already have gyno from puberty,

Fix your gyno before roiding.
>>
>>42561828
Pills?
Arent Oral steroids a complete meme and one should just inject test?
>>
>>42561838
They're not a meme, but they suck alone. Kick starting your cycle with an oral is always going to give better gains and it's fairly cheap.

Let's say an oral gives you 30kg to your bench or something similar. You're going to build on that strength once your injectables kick in, so even if a lot of what you gain is water (there will be muscle gains, too), it will be a nice boost to your cycle.
>>
>>42561838
Orals aren't a meme with a good test base. But most dyels think steroids are pills because they can't imagine injecting themselves.
>>
File: eminem.jpg (51KB, 468x592px) Image search: [Google]
eminem.jpg
51KB, 468x592px
>>42560392
does eminem have gyno
>>
>>42562040

That's solid snake
>>
>>42561828
I can't fix it. I can't afford an 8k surgery and the time off work. Also I'm only on TRT dosages cause I have the test of a grandpa.
>>
>>42562097
pic of gyno
>>
>>42562097
150mg of test e and a very low dose of AI E3D is probably what you want then. You shouldn't get gyno on TRT doses if you have an AI, just don't overdo it and kill your estrogen entirely.
>>
Should i go on TRT? just got my blood work back, my total testosterone is 457 ng/dL and my Estradiol is <5.0 pg/mL.
I'm tired all the time, my libido is shit, can get a decent erection but not as strong as it used to be, and I've been stuck at 1/2/3/4 for the last year. Only problem is I am 25 years old so Im not sure any Dr will prescribe me it.
>>
>tfw upper eyelid exposure has been worse lately for some reason and it makes me look like even more of an incel
If you've been semi low test and high estrogen during pubery, would taking testosterone reduce upper eyelid exposure? Would raising my test levels affect facial structure and make me more Chad-like? I'm still going through puberty
>>
File: 14880619798_0952bac68b_o.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14880619798_0952bac68b_o.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
What's the best jooc to take if I don't even give a fuck about body gains and only taking it for beard gains
>>
>>42563226
I hope you enjoy being a bald DYEL
>>
>>42563226
>I don't even give a fuck about body gains and only taking it for beard gains
Some of the top bodybuilders can't grow facial hair despite taking huge amounts of steroids over the years. Dallas Mccarver for example.
>>
>>42563226
Just testosterone bud
>>
>>42562364

Your E2 is very low, that's probably what's causing your issues. Too low is as bad as too high.

I'm not sure how to increase it though
>>
>>42560456
How much size are you even packing on man I haven't bought clothes in like 2 years
>>
i use test-e 500mg and dbol 30mg
how much aromasin should i take? currently taking 10mg per day
>>
>>42563357
I've blown up in size, especially shoulders and traps (they were already well developed). I am sure water is making me a little bigger than I actually am, which fills out the clothes more, too.

I feel like my arms still look fairly DYEL, but they are too tight for my clothes at the moment, especially with a pump.

My clothes were already somewhat tight before I started, so maybe I won't jump another size in clothing.

One thing is for sure, I can't use my old clothing anymore as it looks retardedly tight.
>>
>>42563276
This too, unless you are clinically low T, taking test isn't really gonna change your facial hair much. It would encourage better growth though if you already have patchy facial hair/
>>
What's a good oral for packing on mass that won't fuck my blood pressure or lipids?
>>
>>42563439
Steroids will fuck your lipids for the duration of the cycle, so if you don't want to mess with your lipids, stay away from steroids.

For blood pressure, stay away from steroids that are overly wet.
>>
>>42561480
your brother is probably going to bring home super AIDS desu
>>
>>42563439
anadrol. It causes bp issues for some people, so you just have to try i guess. Did nothing to my bp
>>
>>42563226
I'd say test + DHT compounds and minox.
>>
>>42563626
He has fucked a lot of women and has had no STDs so far, as far as I know.

It's funny how much difference there can be in genes between two siblings. We're both mid to late 20s; he has had sex with lots of women and I don't even know how a women's lips feel. Just LOL at life.

He can get sex with no issues at all, even has female friends tell him he can bang them at any time if he pleases (apparently this is normal) and has banged some of coworkers. Apparently all of this is completely normal with normally functioning people, I've learned.

I still can't grasp how people can be so casual when it comes to sex, especially women. Sex is such an alien concept to me.

He got the face and I got the frame; pretty shitty deal if you ask me, but I may as well take advantage of it and become as huge and aesthetic as possible.
>>
>>42563707
well, banging lots of different women is fun for a period, but it honestly it gets boring quickly. Finding that one special girl that you can explore eachothers fetishes/develop new ones, now that's where the fun is. You never get to develop that trust and bond with one night stands, a good gf is so much better.

what am saying is, aim for a gf, now one night stands
>>
>>42563783
He has had two girlfriends. He was together a long time with the last one, but she wasn't all that pretty and he ended up cheating on her a lot.

I would be fine with any girl, ONS, relationship, whatever. I don't really have a social life and my face is not Tinder material, so it makes it pretty impossible. I am fine with being alone and working out, though. Maybe one day my body will be aesthetic enough to draw in females, I won't hold my breath, though.
>>
Prop mast cycle. 100mg of each or 150mg prop/100mg mast? 8 weeks sound good? Aromasin on hand and clinic for pct
>>
>>42560832
Either go say you were bu Leung something and got pricked by a rusty nail or order fish antibiotics online. They're the same antibiotics as humans if you get the right one in the right dosage
>>
>>42558863

never pinned delts, im scurred
>>
>>42563846
*building something or working on something that involeda rusty nail being there
>>
Im going on my first cycle and the PCT is like 70% of my budget on it.
Am I doing it right?
>>
how do people stand pinning every day?
>>
>>42563982
not that bad desu, when you're pinning every day, you're most likely not pinning a lot of ml's, so the pinning itself goes pretty quickly. I just pin while i take a shit when im doing short esters
>>
any point adding 600mg primo ew and 50 provi ED to my 600mg test cyp cycle?
>>
I've never had bloods done. I've never took an AI and I've never done bloods.

I've seen people abuse this shit and I've come to the conclusion that ignorance is bliss.

Also, you guys are pretty sound, but the guys over at /r/steroids are all fat fucks (15%+) and even the mods are fucking hopeless
>>
>>42563829
Bump
>>
>>42563829
>>42564166
you didn't say how often you were pinning, if that's 150mg ed, eod or your total/week... nothing about your cycle experience, "prop" could be any compound (I'm assuming you meant test p). what's the mast ester? what are your goals? why 8 weeks?
>>
>>42563962
You're doing it wrong. PCT is expensive (cruising is cheap), will have you feel like shit and lose gains. BnC all the way.

>>42563982
When you do something a lot of times, it becomes not that big of a deal. It becomes second nature.
>>
Fuck so I took some 2cb this afternoon (actually wanted to do acid but it didn't arrive on time).
Pop 40mgs cause I know I handle it pretty well, pop another 20mgs after 30 mins or so. Have a pretty good time, watching GoT. Effects nearly worn off 3 hours later(obviously still pretty high), decide to pop another 60mgs. Fun for a while. Than there comes the point it starts to feel like I am inside game of thrones, like I look at my screen but actually I'll see parts of the screen that probably just my imagination on the walls and in my room. So it's like watching it with 3d glasses or something, fucking perfect love this.

Then comes the point where I start losing track of reality (decide to pause at this point) get caught in loops of thought where I stand around for multiple minutes staring into the distance and losing sense of who I am or where I was. Have to repeatedly shake my head to get out of it. Start feeling tired lie down and seeing all kinds of crazy shit. When I sit down and look ahead all sorts of scenarios play out, lose sense of self, but manage to regain it by shaking my head, opening blinds and shit reminding me where I am and who I am. This repeats for like 30 mins feeling an eternity. After that feel comfy again and realise what an idiot I was.

Do any of you ever had these moments where you took too much psychedelics and just know you're on the bring of losing sanity and getting caught up in some imaginary second world (which could totally be enjoyable) but I didn't have a tripsitter so if you actually let yourself go there's no real knowing what you'll start believing and I'd rather not be arrested running naked on the streets or anything.

Man I need an isolation room covered with pillows that can be locked with some kind of math code so that I couldn't possibly escape. Would be way more enjoyable then.

>tl;dr take 2cb go nearly insane for a bit but just barely snag on to sense of self. Any one else have that sometimes?
>>
>>42564500
No.
Just tell yourself that its only 2cb and that you are gonna be fine.
>>
Does testosterone make you smell different?
>>
File: wat.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>42564692
Yes, so does estrogen.

>mfw my balls start smelling weird when my e2 goes up
>>
>>42564739
What does testosterone make you smell like? What does estrogen make you smell like?
>>
>>42564692
>>42564937
no that's a meme
>>
>>42564739
I notice my balls smell a lot worse on steroids. I have to change boxers like twice a day, even when I have a rest day.
>>
Brehs I missed two shots this week (2x 250mg) due to going on a holliday
Tomorrow my third inject is due

Is it ok too pin 750mg ( 3cc) at once? split over both quads ofc
>>
>>42565043
It will cause your test to spike, but I don't think it will do much harm. Go ahead.
>>
>>42564529
Well its not like I can still talk to myself at those points. Its like I am looking at myself from different directions and leaving my body to progress to other forms of experience. Like I can't even make out what's right in front of me. Its not that I am that panicked its just that I know if I don't fight losing my consciousness I'll lose it and it will take me a good 1-2 hours before I find out who I am and where I am again. And that's just annoying.
>>
Can someone redpill me on sarms?
>>
>>42565043
what compound? and 3cc in 1 quad if fine
>>
>>42563314
I think my E2 is low because my testosterone is low. If I go on test, then when some automatizes it should increase my E2. Its not fair that I have lower test than my 60 year old father.
>>
is 21 too early
>>
some guy on the dark net markets stole my money and disrepected my family.

how should i fuck up his pets?
>>
>>42565125
You don't. You fuck his mum.
>>
>>42565098
Test will definitely increase your E2. Life is not fair, do whatever you can do to cheat it. At least you're not low T, high E.

>>42565101
No, it's not. It's better to start early (not too early) and get most out of life. The "don't start before you're 24" is a huge meme made by old pussies who need to justify them starting to juice at age 40 when their life is already over. If you can become an aesthetic sick cunt with a huge libdo and fuck lots of women, why would wait several years and let your golden years be wasted?

>>42565125
His pets didn't disrespect your family, now did they? Break into his home and steal the money back, plus interests.
>>
>>42565135
nigga that's gay
>>
>>42565148
>fucking female
>gay

Pick one. Seriously though, if you're a good looking guy, banging his mom (especially if she is in a relationship with his dad) is the biggest "fuck you" you can ever do. That would be such an epic revenge.
>>
A couple years ago or so there was a big fat dude that sold roids on /fit/. Is he still alive and not in jail?
>>
Any of you guys experience premature balding when running a cycle?

I'm about to start my first cycle since I'm 28 and just got diagnosed with low test. I plan to do 500mg a week of test cypionate since I want gains + higher levels of test.
>>
>>42565081
>>42565050

test

and alright cheers mates

Btw since the half life of test e is relatively long, it's not likely that my test levels have dropped significantly by missing two shots/one week right?
>>
>>42565205
I take finasteride, so no, otherwise I would. If you have mpb, you will probably shed some hair on 500mg of test. It probably won't rape it completely, but you may go up a notch on the NW scale. Perhaps MasT's meme stack will help you keep your hair, try that one.
>>
>>42565187
yeah
>>
>>42564207
Appologies. Every other day and yea it's just test prop and mast prop. Two separate vials so I was thinking 150mg EOD of test and 100mg EPD mast. 2nd cycle. Last was the standard test E 500mg 12 weeks yadayadyada. Goals are to harden up while gaining a some size and definition. Weigh 215 12%bf
>>
>>42565066
>can someone spoon feed me information/opinions so I don't have to hurt my baby brain by thinking for myself.
>>
Is getting anavar a bad decision? Found some spare btc in my wallet
>>
>>42565187
>>42565329
Its actually been awhile since I've heard someone mention FL. Honestly forgot about him
>>
If I do 500mg Test-E/week should I do full body daily or stick to my daily focus on bodygroups?
>>
>>42565760
If you're doing like arm day, back day, leg day or whatever then full body. Push pull works well or push pull legs.
You'll make gains doing whatever so as long as you enjoy what you're doing and are progressing then it doesn't matter that much
>>
>>42563652
>dht compounds for beard gains

KEK

>>42565066
worthless cancer

>>42565651
there always is a better and cheaper option imo, bimbs is big fan of high dosage anavar but idk man.
>>
>>42565807
cheers, maybe I'll just buy more test instead
>>
>>42565883
Never buy anavar unless you have a really good reason to. For most, it's a huge waste of money. Test is a much better investment.
>>
Give it to me straight /fraud/
I'm only 19 but I wanna hop on, but I am also smart enough that I may fuck up my non fully developed HPTA and be fucked. Is there any way to gain some muscle or do I just have to wait until I'm like 22

>inb4 learn how to lift and diet first
>>
>>42565976
fuck it brah.

just blast and get a blood test afterwards. its gambling basically but if you lose and your HPTA is fucked enjoy the trt for the rest of your life.
>>
>>42565651
Just do winny and take it easy on the weight
>>
>>42563314
To raise e just pop a dbol
>>
>>42565976
>>42566016
Why don't you use that 19 year old brain of yours and try and find some studies where someone actually was suppressed because they took steroids as a teen, or permantly suppressed at all. The only ones you'll find are of people who didn't PCT or people who have been on for 10-15 years. Don't take my word for it though. I'm an aononomyous poster on an image board. Be skeptical and read for yourself.
>>
>>42566064
thats the point.

there are no studies, there is only anecdotal evidence.

people end up with proper pct with worse/same/better test all the time. its really down to genetics/luck. as someone who's on TRT my opinion is probably biased since i dont see the problem even if my test came back worse afterwards because TRT is not a big deal to me.
>>
File: IMG_0774.jpg (577KB, 3021x3267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0774.jpg
577KB, 3021x3267px
>>42562118
I know some of it is just fat distribution but I feel like. It's not hard like muscle but firmer than fat?
>>42562129
I need to see what the actual dose is but I think it's around that of test C was my guess. They didn't have the bottle ready just had a shot they administered. The AI is e3d with it. I am finishing 250ml HCG eod as well now as I transition to just the test.
>>
>>42566101
bruh

tell your doc and he'll get you some ralox/nolva/ai
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (390KB, 2493x2297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
390KB, 2493x2297px
>>42566101
Looks slightly better cause nips are hard atm. Normally they're a little puffier
>>
>>42566101
If you're actually getting legit TRT from a doctor then disregard everything I've said and go with what he is recommending.

>>42566112
Puffy nipples aren't necessarily gyno.
>>
>>42566110
They have me on arimidex e3d. Hence my original question that besides bloodwork telling levels is there an AI that's better at preventing future gyno. I got it at the end of puberty when I was smoking pot and drinking all day eating whatever not doing shit. Just assumed it was fat but even on a cut it doesn't really lean out.
>>
Holy shit DNP feels like cheating. I'm down 5 pounds in 4 days and still eating like shit
>>
>>42566129
Just don't dose too high or you'll feel really sick.
>>
>>42566126
pubertal gyno is hit or miss with medication

ralox might help but gl on getting a doc to prescribe that for you.

desu its not noticeable just ignore it. i got super puffy nips because i fucked up my ai so often and i dont even care.
>>
>>42566140
I feel like my chest is hella noticeable and desu would rather have a skelly chest for sure. I also have like a gap or some shit in the center where it just feels like skin over bone which makes it look more bitch like I feel. Genetics I guess.

Doc told me surgery was my only option but my insurance doesn't cover it since it's not life threatening or some shit. Said he had some local guys that would do it under the guise of a general surgery rather than cosmetic to attempt to get some insurance payout but even still I can't drop that cash currently. I just don't want it worse. I wanna have normal levels but worried I'm gonna fuck my chest more.
>>
>>42566175
youre freaking out over nothing, your chest is tiny muscle wise but fine.
>>
>>42566211
Everything is tiny muscle wise. I've ate stupid strict and trained hard, gained some strength super slow and finally get checked. Test was like 290 don't remember estrogen. I am feeling better and sleeping more than five hours for once so here's hoping. But thanks I legit don't wear certain clothes anymore due to it. Maybe fit just made me hyper paranoid
>>
>>42566101
>>42566112
you should probably work out so you have a chest first
>>
>>42566234
No need to worry.
>>
File: 1452803457067.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1452803457067.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
>>42566241
idk why but i fully expected someone will use that trip soon
>>
>>42566237
I have admittedly shirked away from chest work as I've wanted it not to make it worse looking if I made it bigger as retarded as that may sound. I incline bench but that's about it. All my presses are geared towards weightlifting so I mainly do overhead variations. I figured incline to try and bring the top up so it wasn't so pointy. Dunno about inner since I know you can't really target that. It is what it is.
>>
>>42566286
Bigger chest with same amount of gyno makes it less visible. Think about it. If gyno currently takes up 5% of your chest, working it more will make it take up a lesser percentage. Doing things links incline bench will help too.
>>
File: 1503192367796.jpg (540KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1503192367796.jpg
540KB, 1280x1807px
So why aren't you guys having some whisky before a fasted workout?
>>
>>42566357
Word that's a good point.

Ty everyone
>>
File: IMG_2102.jpg (89KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2102.jpg
89KB, 640x636px
What do you guys do to reduce exploding elbows? Happens on most tricep intensive lifts that aren't close grip bench or rope push downs.
>>
>>42566260
>that trip soon
That's not a trip, neither is yours you silly namefag
>>
>>42566383

I vape
>>
>>42566383
This will always be more attractive to me than any of the fat ass "thicc" girls ever will be. Test be damned.
>>
>>42566523

Stretching helped me with elbow discomfort/pain. Check out the DC extreme stretches for triceps and biceps.

Unrelated, have you considered doing forearm work?
>>
File: IMG_1777.jpg (118KB, 689x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.jpg
118KB, 689x731px
>>42566619
Thanks dude appreciated. All my typical go tos for elbows haven't been working.

Yes lol I do wrist roller.
>>
>>42566636

Sure thing. Hammer curls also helped. For some reason, I end up with stuff hurting really often... I've had to learn a lot of rehab and prehab stuff.

That pic does look better, maybe it was the angle.

Have you started doing deadlifts yet?
>>
>>42566644
Yeah I hit 5plate a while back but I just do 4plate 3x3 once a week or so just to keep up with it but they're not a huge focus.

I don't hurt often aside from elbows during specific lifts or my knee occasionally. Sending your aches some healthy vibes. I appreciate the help.
>>
I injected test prop near my belly 10 days ago and the area is still red, hot and swollen. What do? Other injection sites have been fine in the past
>>
>>42566751
Swollen and hot is a sure sign of infection. You probably need antibiotics if it has not gotten better after 1 week.
>>
File: 1491909920823.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1491909920823.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>back pain
>took some oxy
>too drowsy to study for tomorrow
>>
>>42566884
What's wrong with your back?

>>42566659
Glad to have you back bimbsy. Missed ya.
>>
>>42567085
disrupted disc from being a complete fuckhead
>>
>>42567098
>disrupted disc
Like a herniation?
>>
>>42567115
nah it's not quite herniated, just was compressed too much and now has little fractures running radially
>>
>>42567139
Have you had imaging done? Doing PT for it? Sorry for the questions lol, but I literally work for a practice specializing in spinal issues.
>>
>>42567186
I had an MRI done but I'm not currently doing physio.
I'm just doing more core work now, and no more deadlifts or bent rows. Those are the only two exercises where it seems to aggravate it a lot.
>>
>>42567232
Who did you see for the back issue? Opioids and no PT is... unusual lol.
>>
>>42567239
Had them left over from when I had my wisdom teeth out, not planning on taking any more after today.
It's also not debilitating and improves fairly quickly so I'm not too bothered by seeing a physio.
>>
>>42567275
If it's been going on for a while it might be a good idea to see a PM&R doc. They'll be able to treat the back issue pretty well.
>>
>>42567367
I'll keep that in mind, thanks friend
>>
>>42566523
Ostarine at 50mg ED helped with that.
>>
mfw pinned for the first time today
>>
File: brrrrr.png (1MB, 598x858px) Image search: [Google]
brrrrr.png
1MB, 598x858px
>>42568522
nice one mate
>>
>>42566884
stay off the meds if possible to speed up healing, also you'll reduce the chance of hurting it worse because you can't feel the injury. stay safe fellow disc injury bros
>>
>>42568722
yeah don't worry, I wont be using them anymore.
>>
File: 1454903007196.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454903007196.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
>8 weeks into babbys first 500mg test blast
>25 lbs gained
>feel bloated
>be bloated
>abdominals still barely visible
>bigger traps
>veins on arms and shoulders
>strongman gut most of the day due to food volume
>feel disgusted with your body
>don't feel like bulking anymore
pls send help
>>
>>42568921
so don't eat so much?
>>
>>42568921
Learn how to eat properly you fat sack of waste
>>
>>42568933
>>42568946
2800 cals a day
>>
File: 1501841226697.png (383KB, 1051x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501841226697.png
383KB, 1051x1920px
>>42568964
>bulking
>2800 cals
>feeling bloated
>2800 cals
>>
how much protein to eat while blasting on test?
>>
>>42568983
an entire cow
>>
File: 1498710536091.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498710536091.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
been thinking about doing a cycle because summer's over and i love bulking when it's winter.

i've only ever taken test with deca but i don't want to get so bloated right now.

maybe winny? i never tried anything else.
>>
>>42569001
Are they english?
Those teeth
>>
>>42569011
their teeth look fine though
>>
>>42568994
lol this board is useless
>>
>>42569021
use your fucking brain cunt, it's not rocket surgery
>>
>>42569011
look pretty healthy tbf
>>
>>42569021
Not my fault you didnt read the wiki/do research/understand diet before hoppin on.

We are not useless, nor is the board, you have chosen that others should do the work for you, thats on you tard
>>
started my second cycle. It's the first run with tren.

running 150mg test-e a week and 250 mg tren-e a week. Thinking about upping the tren to 375 (1,5cc) a week.

Opinions?
>>
>>42568522

Dubs confirm Making it and lots of 19 year old pussy coming your way soon
>>
File: 352352512332.png (324KB, 441x400px) Image search: [Google]
352352512332.png
324KB, 441x400px
Guys, is pic related natty? This is a good friend of mine and he been natty for a long time with insanely impressive benches (400lbs+) but recently the low bf and vascularity got me wondering has he gone to the dark side?

He's either 5'11 or 6', lifted for 6 years real proper. but damn, can u really be that big with that low bf?
>>
>Source is cheap
>Does not do returns if the package is stopped, lost, or damage on its way to my country
Should I
>>
>>42564462
Isnt BnC a lifelong commitment?
I kind of want to be able to get off without any loose ends.
>>
>>42569673
If you're going to do more than 2 cycles, BnC is the way to go, and don't kid yourself, you're going to want to do way more than that. You can't really go back to normal training when you've tasted roids.
>>
>>42569626
He's that specific shade of brown that perfectly well done chocolate chip cookies are.
>>
>>42569626
>pic
>natty
Pick one.
>>
>>42569673
With any steroid use you run the risk of doing plenty of things.

Allergic reaction
Nerve damage through pinning
Embolism
Infection
Heart enlargement
Cholesterol
Endocrine damage

It's very individual and determined by what and how you use. Nobody can say that you will come off clean but it is possible.
>>
>>42569685
I plan on going to the military in a few years. So Id need to be able to return to self sufficient Test production.

But how does one even get their natural test back after years of BnC? Also, isnt BnC the way to get the worst of the side effects over the long term?
>>
Did 10x10 olympic squats today. Such a leg killer. Would recommend it to anyone blasting/on a cycle.
>>
>>42569697
>is Australia
>doesn't list Australian ghost owl
>aka aboriginal blood hoot as side effect/risk
hmmmmmm
>>
>>42569687
>>42569689
that's what i suspect.. but how about the usual give-aways? delts and traps? these don't seem that massive
>>
>>42569699
>I plan on going to the military in a few years. So Id need to be able to return to self sufficient Test production.

Then you obviously should cycle on and off and BnC, yeah.

>But how does one even get their natural test back after years of BnC?

The body is remarkable. Most people will get their testosterone production and fertility back even after decades. There is a slight chance to become infertile.

>isnt BnC the way to get the worst of the side effects over the long term?

Not really. PCT is quite bad for the body. The drugs you use, the constant yoyoing of restarting your test production will take a much larger toll on the body. Obviously it's safer to cycle on and off if you're only doing a few cycles, but if you keep on doing it plenty of times, you'll fuck yourself.
>>
>>42569722
I have no comment on statty of the natty
>>
>>42569735
and not BnC ***
>>
>>42569717
I didn't list the Bunyip either but y'know.
>>
>>42569735
>>42569739
I see your point, lets assume a scenario where I BnC for 4 years, and I want to stop for any reason.

How would PCT even work?
>>
>>42569839
I'm not completely sure, as I've never been "off", but probably something like clomid and nolva for 2 months should do it.
>>
>>42569857
And HcG ***
>>
So I'm pretty sure that I'm finally starting to feel the test now...about 10-11 days after my first injection (done 2 since). I get this kinda warm feeling at night and also I feel like my heart rate or blood pressure is elevated since I feel it more but this really only happens in the evening around night time. Wonder if it's a hormonal thing related to about to sleep
>>
>>42569907
it's only placebo
>>
>>42569839
Once all the roids clear you can work on a serm to help restore natty levels. Id get blood work to check at this point.
>>
>>42570211
Shut up man
>>
>>42569839
The first thing you have to understand is that unless you're old as fuck and started off your roid career with shitty natural levels or in poor health, then your body will eventually return to homeostasis. It will take a long ass time (well over a year) - but it will eventually do it. You can megadose certain drugs to kickstart your balls if you want to recover faster.
>>
>>42569029
>>42569072
it doesnt say protein
give me the protein now... niggers.......
>>
>>42570450
If you've been lifting longer than three months you should know what your diet should be :)
>>
>>42570581
ive lifted natty for 3 years but new to anabolic steroid use
i eat 1.5 bodyweight protein now that i started my cycle becasue ir ead that everywhere and sometimes i see 2.0
>>
>>42566523
start training your forearm extensors and flexors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBi9n1Foodg&
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMPsIeBk81w

I recommend doing movements like this were you are not using wrist movement because it crushes a nerve
>>
>>42570600
I think you can get away with less protein on roids as long as you have enough macros, more of its going to be used for muscle with roids, of course more is ideal.
>>
File: images (21).jpg (25KB, 413x356px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
25KB, 413x356px
>trest e
>>
>>42570600
1.5 what? Grams per pound? Stone per kg? Newtons per oz? Steroids don't change the laws of physics, they just increase nitrogen retention.
>>
Got my hands on some insulin lads.

Any of you got any experience with it? How should I use it for optimal gains?
>>
>incredibly oily face
>dry skin on hands, arms and legs to the point where it's itching
explain?
>>
>>42570649
According to the source, the raw is a liquid and he makes his own 500mg/ml with no pip because it doesnt need much solvent. They sell 200mg/ml though.

Can you imagine, trest+tren or mast or dhb or primo.
>>
Is PIP worse the larger amount of oil you put in?
>>
>>42570758
Very, very carefully. Idk if anyone who posts on here regularly has any experience with slin. You have GH too?

>>42570759
Probably poor hygine

>>42570811
Yes
>>
>>42570778
Trest + Mast sounds very interesting.
Trest + Tren sounds like a cheap way to get natural breasts.
>>
>>42570856
>poor hygine
what? I'm told I shouldn't soap myself too often because it removes the body's natural oil and dries the skin out
>>
I don't get this pip meme. I only ever get some pain when I put the needle in.
>>
>>42569907
natty test drops at night, while test e stays at a stable level so you notice it at night. your brain adjusts after a while
>>
>>42570856

No. Just NovoRapid.
>>
>>42570890
Some sources use more solvent than they need to, some people just have a mild allergy to the oils/solvents. There's only a handfull of compounds that are universally known to have a mean bite to them, but it's mostly just the no ester stuff that's suspended in sterile water
>>
>>42570759
Happens to me when I kill my e2.
>>
>>42570907
Might want to hold off on using it then, generally slin alone won't do much.
>>
>>42570945
I've only used AI once and that was like a year ago. Admittedly these problems started about then and has lasted since but it has to be a coincidence
>>
I started going to the gym half a year ago and Im gonna juice.
Ill document hormonal suicide and at the end make a shitpost about gatekeepers.
>>
>>42570979
>I started going to the gym half a year ago
>Im gonna juice
i wish i was that smart instead of wasting 3 years while lifting natty
>>
>>42570952

Really? Damn. I thought I was boarding the insane gain train. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body.
>>
>>42570963
Do you use SERMs?
>>
>>42571101
right now I'm only using test but I was on a test + low dose tren cruise for some time
>>
>be me
>powerlifting for several years
>decide to cut and use roids
>start on 350mg test e
>cutting HARD
>body weight isn't changing
>literally never dieted this hard before in my life. Eating sub 2000 calories/day
>I think I'm kinda getting leaner? But scale is going up?

What's going on guys. I'm defying the laws of thermodynamics. I just want to be lean but my weight is going up. Gonna pop an anti-e tomorrow and drink some green tea, hopefully it's just bloat

>also I'm on a 0 carb diet
>>
File: question.jpg (79KB, 1024x1207px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
79KB, 1024x1207px
is it even worth to recomp on gear? we're talking about regular doses 500mg/week and up, not trt
>>
>>42571227
water and glycogen storage going to go up for one. thatll have to level out first.
>>
Switching from test prop to enth, how long until I'm back up to 100%?
>>
>>42571367

If you are going to blast and cruise forever you can do that. If you are only going to cycle then go off, it is better to bulk on cycle. You can cut without gear. Bulking without gear is hard.
>>
>>42571227

That happened to me too, since I was (am) a fat fuck. I started out on 250 mg/wk, and my estrogen tripled from 20 pg/mL to 65 pg/mL, causing me to put on a bunch of water and gain weight, despite losing a bunch of fat because of my cut.

No need to panic.
>>
>>42570600
Remember to eat a ton of calories. You're not going to get fat as long as your volume is high enough. Protein synthesis for days, all of muscles constantly growing bigger every day of the week.

>>42570635
Your body can use a lot more protein on cycle, though, so why waste it? If I eat too much protein when I am not blasting, I get bad farts, never have that problem when on higher doses of anabolic steroids despite eating a lot more. You could say that steroids cured my bad farts.

>>42570758
If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't be using it. It's extremely dangerous and can easily kill you with a slight miscalculation or diet mistake.

>>42571006
You were the smart one. I am not saying that you need to wait 3 years, but 6 months is way too little. You have no strength and your form is probably wack with just 6 months of experience, a great way to visit snap city once your lifts double in no time.
>>
>>42571478
yes i eating 3600-3800
>>
first time cutting on gear this summer
1-12 400mg test e
6-12 50mg anavar

6'0, 90kg, around 18% bf

will be doing fasted cardio, and eating 2.5kcal a day
>>
>>42571520
should i expect to get slightly leaner and gain a little muscle, or will i be getting shredded??

my t3 is high as fuck on gear too
>>
>>42571478
>If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't be using it. It's extremely dangerous and can easily kill you with a slight miscalculation or diet mistake.

I wonder how true this is. There are tnos of people who try to suicide using insulin and come out fine.
>>
What range do you guys adhere to for cholesterol numbers?

When I get private blood work, LDL caps at 99 or 100, but my doctor's blood work capped out at 129.

I've heard that LDL can be a bit higher for people with no other risk factors, but I'm hesitant to accept a higher top end for the range.
>>
>>42570651
and you know... protein synthesis
>>
>>42571528
You'll probably gain some decent strength and a little bit of muscle, as long as your deficit isn't too high and protein is kept high.
>>
Just ordered the stuff I need for my first cycle.
No place guarantees refunds if my package is lost or stopped on its way inside my country.

Wish me luck lads.
>>
>>42571989
Won't you get ass fucked with a huge fine if it's discovered by customs? I only order locally for that reason alone.
>>
>>42572143
Its not illegal to receive it in the mail, since then you could send it to random people and they would get fined or jailed.
So they just stop it from going further, since that alone is expensive as fuck.
>>
File: 636374568661486470.png (363KB, 400x587px) Image search: [Google]
636374568661486470.png
363KB, 400x587px
If anyone will be able to help me with this, it will be /fraud/. I'm not gonna be asking for sources, but:

IS there a way to order THC oil in the UK? It's also known as cannabis/marijuana oil, but there are different kinds and I'm interested in high THC.

Behind 7 VPN's btw.
>>
>>42570916
People need to know this. The solvents are toxic and not approved for human use in the dosages used in most ugl products.
>>
>>42572207
My country doesn't care about that logic sadly. If I wanted to fuck someone over, I would just have to order cocaine to their address and they would have no defense.

I am pretty much stuck paying 2-3 what I would be paying if I ordered it outside of the country, unless I want to risk a 5k fine and never being able to visit the US again.
>>
>>42572234
What country?
>>
>>42572308
Norway. Such a retarded country in many ways. I wish I was born in the US.

Roids used to be legal here back when I started years ago, then they decided to make me a criminal overnight.
>>
>>42572216
Pharma for life. No way I am injecting myself with some garbage someone threw together in their dirty basement.
>>
>>42572321
Shit, yeah I heard Sweden and Norway are being quite a bitch about it.

I live in Denmark, its better but our customs office are still bitchy, but only if its outside the EU.
>>
>>42572360
Sweden is much worse. They will literally arrest you and drug test you against your will if you look too big.

Denmark is such a nicer country than Norway. I would definitely move and live there if it wasn't for your weird language.
>>
>>42572360
>>42572385
>mfw when i work with Swedes and am told that that Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are all inter-understandable except for few words meaning different things.
>>
>>42572497
Danish and Norwegian are almost identical in written form, but spoken Danish sounds absolutely retarded. I can understand most of it, but only if I really pay close attention. Swedish is super easy to understand.
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on Aromasin dosages? I have read literally EVERY guide/wiki on the internet and NONE of it is consistent. Just consider this: all the published studies on Aromasin use dosages of 25mg-50mg yet idiot Redditors lose their shit if you dare take 12.5mg on 250mg Test-E. What teh fuck is going on
>>
>>42572216
You are retarded.
>>
>>42572566
Asin dosages depend on aromatase activity and concentration. Aromatase activity and concentration is dependent on your personal genetics. There is no "one-size-fits-all" dosage for asin.
>tl;dr - try different doses until you find one that works for you
>>
>>42572566
it's dependent on how your estrogen reacts to exo androgens. take 12.5mg twice a week, if you explode with sides up the dose to 12.5mg EOD, etc
>>
File: 1503241334792.jpg (79KB, 697x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503241334792.jpg
79KB, 697x1000px
I was serious about the whisky before a fasted workout, m8s.

> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22524/
> alcohol disrupts glucogenesis and kick starts ketosis
> provides energy and doesn't break your fast

> Arnold reportedly drank a bottle of wine before every workout to numb the pain and allow him to push himself further

> independent.co.uk/news/alcohol-before-exercise-cuts-heart-strain-1337879.html
> Alcohol before workout reduces strain on heart (and muscle catabolism)

> leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html
> moderate alcohol consumption is healthy
> healthiest time to drink it is pre-workout imo

Also a few things I know of off-hand but don't care to find the source...
> a UK study involving a new liver damage detection machine indicated no liver damage in people who drank 40-50 beers a week for 20 years, mainly binge-drinking on the weekends
> Dietetics Phd Kurtis Frank believes an occasional alcohol binge followed by a nutritious recovery may mimic a workout for the brain
> alcohol doesn't actually cause brain damage aside from Thiamine deficiency

Of course this all mainly applies if you're a fucking White male and don't turn into a combative asshole when drinking. Asians, women, and to a much lesser extent, niggers, shouldn't drink alcohol beyond a glass of wine a day.
>>
>>42568964
Are you 4ft11in?
>>
>>42572961
She'd be way hotter if she kept the brown hair.
>>
>>42571552
But increased nitrogen retention leads to a lesser degree of protein degradation. Arguably just as important as MPS.
>>
Day 7 on dnp around 400mgs ed. I fasted/didnt eat on like day 4-5 and was down 3-4kg from starting weight. But yesterday I ate a pizza and a hot dog and man I bloated up like crazy, I gained 4.5kg of bloat! So in total I weigh 0.5kg more than I started.

I know its just water retention but its so irritating not knowing when to stop dnp. Because I wanted to get down to 80kg (about 6kg of fat from starting point). Should I just calculate with about halv a kg a day(1 pound a day)? Like 12-14 days of dnp
>>
>>42571478

>If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't be using it. It's extremely dangerous and can easily kill you with a slight miscalculation or diet mistake.

If it means anything, I'm a RN and I know exactly the dangers of using insulin. But I don't know to what extent it's useful in building muscle and strength, and was hoping someone here could give me some info.
>>
>>42573114
Eat at what would be your normal maintenance. Keep carbs carbs at a normal level as to not lose too much strength. Fasting is stupid; EAT if you want to actually lose fat and not just weight.
>>
Friendly reminder Gatekeepers are the true cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvCUkgRJv4Q
>>
I could kill for a bowl of sugary cereal.
>>
>slight gyno ontop of my pecs makes the pecs look bigger
nice
>>
>>42573218
It's great at building mass, the problem is that without the right hormones alongside it the mass will be mostly fat. How many jacked T1D people do you know?
>>
>>42570649
Enjoy the chemical castration
>>
File: 1502922124834.jpg (67KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1502922124834.jpg
67KB, 750x714px
> black slave is mad I said Heather Heyer was a 300 lb communist who died from heart disease and it wasn't terrorism
> cite dozens of examples where leftist niggers harassed innocent drivers into plowing through the crowd
> says she wants to break up [as a shittest] as "I don't value humans"
> but she's witnessed me rescue and nurse animals back to health

Whenever a girl threatens to break up, you just say "okay" and wait until she changes her tune. But yeah, I don't value the life of communists.

What's the current legal supplement source like Powder City?
>>
>>42573263
what's that at 5:20ish? is that fucking insulin? is the 15-year-old not only on steroids but on hgh/slin?
>>
>>42573467
bulksupplements?
>>
do i inject HCG into my fat?
>>
>>42573614

That works. Thanks.

So what do you guys think of Dr. Elists penis surgery? Supposedly adds 2 inches to length and girth with only a 3% failure rate. The 3% meaning you have horrible pain and end up with a micropenis.

Seems like decent odds to me.

> http://www.drelist.com/penile-enlargement-photo-gallery/
>>
>>42573042
im 5'7 manlet subhuman and im not doing anything whole day besides lifting

>>42571478
>You're not going to get fat as long as your volume is high enough.
it doesn't work like that (at least for me)
>>
>>42573703

Obviously I'd wait until they have a more sophisticated surgery available but $13,000 for an 8x8 isn't bad.
>>
File: penile-before-after-11-1[1].jpg (43KB, 580x388px) Image search: [Google]
penile-before-after-11-1[1].jpg
43KB, 580x388px
>>42573725

Actually considering attempting the surgery on myself. It's not complicated.

No surprise that most of the customers are black as they have normal dicks yet are expected to have big dicks.
>>
File: 1500705615404.gif (580KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1500705615404.gif
580KB, 800x1138px
>>42573752

>Actually considering attempting the surgery on myself. It's not complicated.
>>
>>42573703
>>42573725
blue board, dude. it's not gonna be a warn this time.
>>
File: 1492387218290.jpg (54KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1492387218290.jpg
54KB, 1080x608px
>>42573752
Hahaha hahaha please attempt the surgery yourself bro, hahahahahahahhahahaha. You're all good dude. Post pics before and after will ya.
You're absolutely fucking delusional you retarded fucking dipshit hahahahha.
>>
File: 1493267859020.jpg (440KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1493267859020.jpg
440KB, 979x832px
>>42573752
>Actually considering attempting the surgery on myself.
I really hope this is a grammatical error.
>>
>>42573752
>Actually considering attempting the surgery on myself. It's not complicated
AHAHAHAHAHA DON'T
>>
>>42573703
>>42573725
>>42573752
https://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-implantee-manifesto-against-dr-elists-silicone-implant-6296789
>>
>>42573752
Do this and post pics
>>
File: 1496164698511.jpg (60KB, 502x335px) Image search: [Google]
1496164698511.jpg
60KB, 502x335px
>>42573784

It actually doesn't violate adult censorship. I provided examples for a surgery that appeals to the interests of the viewers (proven by the replies). Just like how they're allowed to have breast surgeries on TV.

>>42573762
>>42573842
>>42573893

Probably shouldn't but what's the difference? Trusting some asshole to do it or doing it yourself? Of course, lots of painkillers.

>>42573904

Well, yes, it has a failure rate of 3%-5% supposedly. I imagine most successes don't post it online but failures will.
>>
>>42573997
>Probably shouldn't but what's the difference? Trusting some asshole to do it or doing it yourself? Of course, lots of painkillers.
You're retarded if this is your reasoning, you might fuck up your dick permanently.
>>
>>42573997
>that image
b-but.. we wuz kangz...
>>
>>42573791
Your post make yourself look retarded, lad
>>
>>42574067
Lol says the fucking shittiest fucking tripfat on this whole board. Fuck off you shitskin DYEL.
>>
>>42573997
>what's the difference

educated surgeon
a completely sterile working area
proper care
follow-up
>>
On week 5 of babby's first cycle (test E). I've put on no size, but I'm gettingg vascular as fuck. Like, veins are appearing where there isn't even muscle. We're talking traps, chest, forearms, which is normal, but also vertically accross my stomach. What's up? I'm at around 13% BF too so its not like I'm shredded.
>>
File: 1482201758546.jpg (2MB, 1839x1966px) Image search: [Google]
1482201758546.jpg
2MB, 1839x1966px
>>42574055
>>42574113
>>42574127

Well thanks guys for your concern but this is basically an appeal to complexity. You assume this asshole out in California will do a better job. Thank you, bimbo.

Regardless I'd wait until the kinks are figured out whether I'm doing it or someone else. My dick is plenty big right now but like all men, I want to destroy those pussies.
>>
>>42573997
>it has a failure rate of 3%-5% supposedly
>supposedly
excatly, if you read more you will find out that the surgeon is an asshole and lies. It also doesn't increase erectile length
>>
>>42572385
>Sweden is much worse. They will literally arrest you and drug test you against your will if you look too big.
Not just that, if you're a teenage boy who's out a bit to late they will force you in on a urine test to see if you've smoked cannabis or done any kind of narcotics. They want to police men and what we are allowed to do to our own bodies here all the time, it's fucking insane.
>>
File: dry.png (113KB, 356x249px) Image search: [Google]
dry.png
113KB, 356x249px
>>42574170
>An appeal to complexity
Do you think because you inject steroids into your ass and take blood tests that you are now qualified to do surgery on your own dick?
>>42574174
This. The only thing that in recent research has shown to increase erectile length are blood injections.
>>
File: 1486897342072.jpg (85KB, 620x931px) Image search: [Google]
1486897342072.jpg
85KB, 620x931px
>>42574174

I did just say he's an asshole and twice I said I'm waiting for a better surgery without the kinks.

I can see through the bullshit but I do believe there's potential here.

> It also doesn't increase erectile length

That's exactly why I just sent them a request for a before & after comparison of erect penises posing as a legitimate potential customer. I'll post the response.
>>
>>42574208
>they hunt teenage bois and drug test them for nothing out of nowhere
>muslim scum attack their own people and the police dont even use their guns against them, and set them free after 2 weeks
>>
>>42574259
It's fucked up, everyone I know hates the politicians and the police in this country, and for good reason.
>>
File: 1494142799710.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1494142799710.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>42574223

You're not familiar with me and why do you assume I take blood tests? I've done far more than inject steroids in my ass. And no, I believe I'm somewhat capable of performing simple surgery on my self after years of studying medicine. About the same as soldiers on the battlefield who know they either do it or they die.

> blood injections are the only thing shown to increase erectile length

Are you schizo? Blood injections, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>42574305
Your quality of lady pictures varies a bunch.
>>
So if I go on Test will I have to go above and beyond my Macros?
>>
File: 1486246743112.jpg (164KB, 1080x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1486246743112.jpg
164KB, 1080x1108px
>>42574223
>>42574305

Hell I've actually saved lives with unorthodox surgery but I'm not confident in my abilities. Pretty sure I couldn't do heart surgery but definitely wouldn't trust the next guy to do it

I actually saved 3 out of 4 kittens that were infested with botfly larvae. The other kitten was hemorrhaging beyond control before I even got to her.
>>
>>42574305
>>42574346
Then, by all means, Mr. MD. Go ahead and do surgery on yourself. Nobody can stop you.

I'm talking about PRP injections. While they won't make you larger than your genetic potential, they can heal damaged cells (thus increasing erectile length) and help individuals with ED.
>>
What would i need to add to 600 mg test cycle to double the lean gains from it solo?
>>
>>42574274
i watched a video where some dude was showing a graph to peasents.
The graph showed some 200% increase in crime since the last 10 years.
He asked if they think this homongous increase in crime has anything to do with the muslims and africans in their country.

Literally all of them sad "no".
"No this has nothing to do with muslims or africans".

Idk man sweden is always ruled by disgusting SJW left wing woman and cuck men, and from what i saw the general population is filled with SJW cucks too.

I mean someone has to vote these politicans
>>
>>42574403
you would reduce the test and introduce another dry compound
>>
File: neck-rings-4[1].jpg (31KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
neck-rings-4[1].jpg
31KB, 480x384px
>>42574369

I'd wait until I knew more as always.

Apparently, you believe 'platelet-rich plasma' injections increase penile length while erect. And yes, it's true that preventing or healing penile damage would increase length.

However, this isn't the only factor as illustrated by pic related.
>>
I fucked up an injection last week, think I was shaking too much or something. my right cheek looks terrible right now, gonna be hard to explain that to my gf
>>
>>42574412
The city cucks are ruining it for the rest of us peasants and small town dwellers who aren't emasculated by gay-chemicals on a daily basis and who have seen a barbell throughout our life by voting far left, the faggots in stockholm (a city of over a million people) are the worst in this regard. Most of the far-left voters are millenials and baby boomers, By next election almost all Gen Z ( who had to grow up in this nightmare and not the cozy 90's or Folkhemmet) will be voting, and most of them are very right wing.
>>
>>42574446
In what way does it look terrible?

>hard to explain

There are so many things you could tell your gf why your cheek looks bruised or whatever.
>>
File: 1483120759120.jpg (190KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1483120759120.jpg
190KB, 900x1350px
>>42574446

I was shaking like fuck my first injection after a year and experienced no PIP. Did you follow the protocol?

> shitpost while drinking 4+ beers
> place vials in hot water
> hot shower focused on intended injection area
> use separate lower gauge needles to draw from vials
> alcohol swab injection area twice
> relax muscles of injection area as much as possible
> inject

Alcohol makes a big difference in my experience but it's very hard for me to relax the muscles at the same time. Relaxed means your leg/ass is just hanging, no tension
>>
File: 1502068414145.jpg (94KB, 1000x991px) Image search: [Google]
1502068414145.jpg
94KB, 1000x991px
Can someone evaluate my diet? I'm trying to stop doing IIFYM and eat a healthier planned diet. Here's what I've come up with.

Meal 1: 2 scoops whey, 12oz fairlife milk, 1 cup unflavored grits, 1 Jif2go natural peanut butter pack
Meal 2: 4oz 90/10 ground beef, 1 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup peas
Meal 3: 4oz ground turkey, 1 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup peas
Meal 4: 2 cups lettuce, 1 tbsp ranch, 1/4 cup croutons, 8oz egg whites
Meal 5 (preworkout): 2 poptarts, 8oz egg whites
Meal 6 (intraworkout): biotest plazma
Meal 7 (postworkout): 2 scoops whey, 12oz almond milk, 1 scoop karbolyn
Meal 8: 2 Oikos greek yogurts, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 scoop greens powder

This totals up to 3,783 calories, 422g carbs, 99g fat, and 295g protein. I'm 6'2" 205 pounds and bulking on 500mg test e a week. Thanks!
>>
>>42574476
looks bruised specifically around the injection site, like I got punched on the ass cheek. can't really come up with a story that would make sense.

>>42574506
I've been pinning twice a week for almost a year now, I think I was just trying to get through it too fast and I ended up fucking up because of it. it doesn't really hurt, it just looks bad
>>
File: 1471964572701.jpg (540KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1471964572701.jpg
540KB, 2448x3264px
>>42574515
> why isn't my cuck diet working

Replace poptarts and egg whites with full eggs and add bacon if you like.
>>
>>42574534
Trying to keep dietary cholesterol low because of genetic problems. So I stay away from lots of meat.
>>
>>42574549

>genetic problems

If you're talking about high cholesterol, then you should be avoiding sugars rather than dietary cholesterol.

Blood cholesterol is an anti-inflammatory response for the arteries. It's used to repair irritation from high blood sugar. Cholesterol levels also rise with bodyfat percentage.
>>
>>42574526
you fell down at work and landed on some object really badly.

done, thank me later
>>
>>42574569
I do avoid sugar for the most part. The poptarts are really the only big source of sugar. They give me a wicked pump and good energy though so they're worth it.
>>
>>42574471
i hope so for you and your fellow countrymen, bro. I dont really hate other nations or races, but when they flood your country and turn everything into shit thats where the fun ends.
>>
>>42574534
This is a better pic
>>
File: 1486857153684.jpg (121KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486857153684.jpg
121KB, 540x675px
>>42574526

Well pinning twice a week doesn't make you look bad. What I'm currently doing is pinning 100 mg Tren A + 500 mg Test E every 3 days and drinking a Fairlife milk after every workout. I'm burning fat and building muscle like crazy but this was after a year off. So much that my piss smells fruity (ketones).

>>42574549
>>42574574
>>42574580

Cholesterol is good for you, if you exercise. You're welcome to list each gene so I can explain this to you. If that's not possible, eat a dozen egg and workout every day, and then you'll witness the benefits yourself,
>>
>>42574600
Haha alright. In your opinion though, would you say that my diet is good enough? I;m not trying to be an IFBB pro. Just trying to get big and lean so I can creampie teen girls.
>>
new

>>42574628
>>42574628
>>42574628
>>
>>42561480
Asia is literally easy mode for white guys, you can be an 80 yr old man and score in Asia
As far as backpacker chicks, they are all sluts who left home to get foreign dick and most of them are butterfaces/hippies

Take it from a hot white guy that spent several years backpacking Australia and asia
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.