[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost 80 lbs over the past year after playing football in college.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1260.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Lost 80 lbs over the past year after playing football in college. 5"11 175

Do I need to get to skeleton mode before I can start lifting hard and eating again? Also is it possible to maintain muscle mass on a cut or is that just a meme?
>>
wew lad that's a lot of moles
>>
>>42560312
Pleb tier Scandinavian skin
>>
Bamp
>>
Vanilla bean ice cream
>>
>>42560251
I'm pretty sure you wanna go up weight much as you can without losing speed for hand egg
>>
>>42560325

Seriously, what is it with Scandi people and moles? My gf is Norwegian and she is covered
>>
>>42560251
You look like you're at a pretty solid stage right now, but still have some body fat you can lose while cutting so you don't have to burn it down when trying to bulk. Lose 5 to 10 more lbs then see what you think. Remember that each body is different, so sometimes you just have to make your own calls depending on how you look and what you want to achieve.

If you're going for aesthetic, /fit/ usually says only do a 200 or 300 cal surplus so you can convert everything to muscle and grow gradually. If you just want to get big for football then you can do a larger surplus.

For your last question, during a cut you might lose some muscle but the actual amount is negligible compared to how overblown talking about it is. Just supplement your exercises with protein and your muscles will be fine. Anything you do lose you can get back after less than a month of your bulking.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.