[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure I've been starving myself for most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170819_115009.png (792KB, 1080x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_115009.png
792KB, 1080x873px
I'm pretty sure I've been starving myself for most of my life and my body has adapted to it.

I'm really bad at eating properly. I'm pretty sure it's a lot of the reason why I feel so depressed and zombified all the time. I'm 6'3 and I imagine I rarely break 1500 calories. The thing is, I'm so used to doing this that I can't break the habit. It's bizarre. I'm 21 years old and I don't know how to eat like a normal human being. My mother is bipolar and while she tried her food was always pretty terrible, and she never fed me enough.

I actually more than have my shit together for the most part, beautiful girlfriend, wide network of friends, engineering student (about to change to maths but that's a different story) I go to the gym and I'm very vascular but that's because I probably look like a starving heroin addict.

I feel like I'm too busy to actually spend the time to feed myself the amount I need. If I go to the gym regularly I'm meant to be eating 3000 calories plus and I get nowhere near that.

I think I may have a genuine eating disorder from my dad bullying me to eat food I hate as a child, or just generally from an abusive upbringing.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>42559179
Literally just eat more. That's it.
>>
>>42559179
Nice blogpost faggot nobody cares about how ""bad"" your childhood was with your mom and dad who fed you and gave you a house and unconditional love. Stop being a special snowflake and read the goddamm sticky
>>
>>42559179
Simple, food can get very high in calories very fast.

Try eating pizza. Sure, its unhealthy as fuck, but after about 15 minutes you've downed a whole pizza and your just like, "Oh shit, im still fucking hungry"
>>
>>42559179
If you're used to eating like a faggot your whole life you need to slowly increase portions. Force yourself to finish the amount you made, even if you feel full. Over time, your stomach expands and you can eat more normally
>>
>>42559195
>just stop smoking. it's that easy.
wow, thanks.
>>
File: shake.png (62KB, 965x821px) Image search: [Google]
shake.png
62KB, 965x821px
>>42559179
liquid calories; milk, olive oil, stews etc. also carry snacks like nuts with you everywhere; eating 100 calories of nuts isnt much, but when you get into the habit of doing it every hour, it adds up
>>
>>42559179
Im a recovering tall skeleton myself so here are my tips so far, some of them seem weird but stick with it

>Start counting calories properly, weight everything, use this to get your calories https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/bwp/index.html
>Dont fear fat, you can burn it off like its absolutely nothing in a few months, so shove your face with food and when in doubt if you're under or over, eat more
>Wake up earlier. If you're waking up at >9am then having dinner around 6-7pm you're not giving yourself much time during the day to eat all the meals you need and you have the stomach of a bird. Wake up at 7 and immediately have breakfast so you can squeeze in another breakfast before lunch, or have an early lunch and something before dinner.
>Peanut butter is your god. Eat it by the spoonfuls. Get one with reduced salt. 100g = 500 calories.
>Milk, eggs and olive oil are easy to get down and a good way to squeeze in more oil. Get the same oil as your sex life; extra virgin.
>Increase your food like you would weights. If you normally have 3 eggs for breakfast, force yourself to have 4, then the next day 5. Keep pushing and it will get easier
>Humus is a great way to get in calories. Drop any bean into a blender (butter beans, or traditionally chickpeas), 5 tbps of olive oil, then flavor it with whatever (balsamic, lemon juice, just look stuff up online). Have some bread with it and you're looking at an easy 1500+ calories. None of these ingredients go off either so you can bulk buy and just leave it around the house as a back up if you have nothing else

Dont bother with shit like mass gainers. The artificial crap they put in them is a health risk in itself. If you have a job and find it hard to get in food while working (or just while you're out) get a drink bottle and make a banana/peanut butter/milk smoothy to take on the go and sips all day.
>>
>>42559475
It is though.
>>
>>42559179
If you put as much time into your nutrition as you do making excuses, you will be fine.
>>
>>42559475
It is
t. ex smoker
>>
>>42559475
It literally is that easy you weak willed bitch
>>
>>42559450
>but after about 15 minutes you've downed a whole pizza and your just like, "Oh shit, im still fucking hungry"
fatty not everyone is like you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.