[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cut for 7 months >lost alot of weight >realise that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>cut for 7 months
>lost alot of weight
>realise that ive lost some muscle too
>realise that i havent been getting enough protein and eating at a 1100 deficit
>fix my diet
>700 deficit, more fats and proteins (no fat on the old diet)
>weigh 85.8kg the day i started my new diet plan
>1 week later weigh 86kg

wtf guys.. this makes me so depressed..
my weight has been stuck at around 86 for a few weeks.. but why would i gain weight while eating at a deficit?
I weigh everything i eat to make sure i eat the exact amount of food i need.

is it because i have more food in me now? i took a big shit yesterday.

i weigh myself in the morning before eating or drinking anything.

>6'3
>86kg
>>
I also added in more cardio, and switched to a strength routine rather than PPL.
>>
>>42558670
You probably fucked your metabolism mate. And not to mention dropping from a very high volume routine to one with barely any volume. Recalculate your maintenance and drop 500 from it. Drop more as you need to until you reach your ideal
>>
>>42558720
idk man.. ive been doing refeed days to fix that and it has worked for me before.

just took a refeed week off for vacation. my metabolism should be fine
>>
>>42558661
how are your lifts?

if they're not down significantly you didn't lose muscle, you just had much less muscle to begin with than you thought
>>
File: IMG_0883.png (788KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0883.png
788KB, 640x1136px
>>42558859
Squat is down alot (cus i skip them all the time, cus fuck legs)
Deadlift actually increased alot somehow
(110kg - 145kg 1x5)

so lifts are basically the same.

maybe i just need to wait another week, and see if my weight drops..
might just fluctuate because i've changed my diet, and drink more water (4L)
>>
How much cardio are you doing? What are you eating?
>>
>>42558661
Increasing fiber intake increases weight due to having more shit in your colon. Changes occur within three days of changing your intake.
Increasing sodium intake increases weight due to holding more water in the body. Sodium's effects are fast. One day on low sodium will affect the next day's morning weight and the same for higher sodium. Maybe you ate low sodium on the day you measured 85.8kg and high sodium a week later. Or maybe you had different cortisol levels on those days which also affects the amount of water you hold.
Or maybe one of the dozens of variables that affect total body weight we're significantly different between these two measurements.

The lesson here is that you aren't trying to measure your total body weight. You're trying to estimate the changes in the quantity of your fat and muscle tissues. Your total body weight is a proxy for estimating that and it's not all that accurate. You ought to take the massive amount of variables into consideration and measure your weight daily and compare weekly averages instead of single measurements. Averaging reduces the variance caused by variables that you aren't controlling.
If possible, do keep your fiber intake and sodium intake unchanging, whatever they may be. Every variable affecting your total body weight that you can control should be made constant so that the variable's effect on weight that you are trying to measure (fat and muscle tissue) is relatively higher than the effect of others.
>>
K so what are your stats right now? Current routine? Caloric intake? How many days a week are you lifting/training at the moment? Based off the fact that you have only lifted for 1 month prior to this post and your timeframe is unreasonable especially when you want to look like someone who is clearly on gear it is highly unlikely you will come anywhere close to that despite the motivation you may think you have. 1 anon put it perfectly this is a marathon not a sprint. Heres what I can say as far as routine wise. Find a routine that has a vertical push/pull, horizontal push/pull, squat, hinge, lunge and carry movements and work on progression weekly/bi-weekly/monthly whatever suits you. For nutrition your going to want to eat at a surplus to put on mass so start around +250 kcals with 50%p/25%c/25%f or whatever macro division works best for you. See how this goes for a year and all the best you fucking insignificant piece of actual shit. Are you fucking retarded? All of this is in the sticky you cretin. Do not waste our time with this and put this in a qtddtot. Absolute fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>42558661
1100 is too dam low, you def damaged your metabolism by not eating, and definitely lost gains. If you continue this, it's gonna get worse. Just eat @ 2000cal ~2500cal for a starter, do your cardio for at least 20mins everyday and of course lift as hard as you can. You need these to get your lean mass back and get your metabolism fired up again without getting fat.
>>
>>42559063
Pic related is what i eat everyday.
15 mins HIIT after each lifting session. should i do more? feel completely drained after 15 minutes.

>>42559204
Now that i think about it, i did add some sodium to my food the day before weighing 86kg.. and i didnt eat sodium at 85.8..

>>42559289
Stats are shit cus cutting perma cut (82kg is the goal)

routine is Greyskull with accessories. about 2300 calories pr day (3000 TDEE).
3 days lifting, 3-4 days HIIT.

>>42559316
well im not continueing eating so little, since i changed my diet as i stated.
>>
>>42559289
>>
>>42558661
>86 kg @ 6'3"
You had no muscle to lose to begin with
>>
File: image-6.jpg (101KB, 800x549px)
image-6.jpg
101KB, 800x549px
>>42559387
>6'2
>85kg

show body faggot
>>
>>42558720
>cut
>fucking your metabolism up
Only if you go full Auschwitz mode in terms of calories
>>
>>42559396
Yeah, because obviously OP is that lean
>>
>>42558661
> 6'3
> 193 cm
> 86kg
> cutting

Man yourself up, you fucking auschwitz
>>
>>42559316
I thought you were smarter than this cheekie
>>
>>42559468
im 190cm faggot.

i bet you're a manlet
>>
>>42559481
k dyel
>>
>>42558661
It's just water weight you've added and your most likely weighing yourself at night when you've eaten the whole day.
>>
>>42559503
Bigger than you
>>
its weird cus i woke up today, and i looked leaner than before. still weighed 200 grams more. WATER WEIGHT AMRITE
>>
>>42558914
you just changed your diet wait a week or two mofo than complain it's probably water weight
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.