[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in 9th grade >school is having some multicultural festival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1497998665461.jpg (61KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
1497998665461.jpg
61KB, 720x663px
>be in 9th grade
>school is having some multicultural festival
>whatever, as long as I don't have to go to class
>some militant vegans use this break to push their agenda
>set up some PETA style stand showing footage of slaughter houses and animal skinning
>become entranced, watching animals die, and seeing the senseless violence
>ask for a copy of the DVD they were showing
>take it home and watch it whenever I'm bored or have an urge for violence
>girl from the stand asks if I support the fight against animal exploitation
>"yeah whatever. You got any more slaughterhouse videos?"
>Girl is visibly upset, and says she has to go

Fuck you vegans, you turned me into a psychopath. I'll keep eating meat only to spite you.
>>
Can you post some of the slaughter videos?

Also, if someone shows you something and you like it, it's not their fault.
>>
>>42557895
I could never find the ones that were on that DVD, but all you really need to do is search "PETA, slaughter house" or "the real price of meat" and you'll find some good ones.
>>
> 9th grade
Anon, try putting yourself in the same pain so as to feel what you witness and you will beg for mama
>>
>>42557938
I used to get boners from getting spanked so I doubt that's good advice.
>>
>>42557965
You're an older man now, time to step it up a notch
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.