[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any you bros suffer from sever flat feet over-pronation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Any you bros suffer from sever flat feet over-pronation. Sucks. Got any tips?
>>
My arch is flatter than a stunfisk.
>>
>>42553161
Go to a chiropractor.
>>
>>42553591
don't listen to this fag

>>42553161
go to a physical therapist and have them develop some sort of program to fix your retarded feet/ankles. if it's beyond their help, have them refer you to an orthotist and get some inserts. i'm a physical therapist, and i see so many people fuck around with their feet and ruin their joints. do 10-years-in-the-future-you a favor and go see a fucking physio, please.

also, buy a good pair of shoes, the ones you're wearing are either worn out or actively fucking up your feet. an orthotist can help you with this too.
>>
>>42553161
Left foot had no arch at all, right had a slight arch. Right now has a normal arch and left a slight. It's taken about 2 years to get to this point.

First things first, go to a podiatrist and get some inserts made specifically for you. The difference between custom orthotics from them and the shit you'll get from a Dr. Scholls machine is like the difference between night and day. Know that orthotics are a temporary fix, though. Your feet won't get better unless you take lots of extra initiative.

Walk without shoes often as possible to strengthen your feet. Around the house, out to get the mail, for a 10 minute walk at the local park a couple days a week, simple stuff like that. Don't go wearing Vibrams to work, that's stupid.

Stretch the shit out of your calves and roll the shit out of the bottoms of your feet. 3 times a day, 3 days a week, at least. Just get a golf ball or lacrosse ball, whatever small round object and really roll your foot around on it. It's gonna hurt. Look up some arch strengthening exercises on Youtube, it's mostly gripping and picking things up with your toes, which you should start doing. Shit on the floor? Pick it up with your foot like a Hispanic women and then throw it into the hamper. Work on balancing, too. Literally just standing on one leg for a minute. 3x1 minute each leg. When it gets effortless, go buy a bosu ball and start again.

You CAN fix your feet, but it's going to take a while. Imagine how many years you've spent just building up the problem? Expect results, but you're going to be working at this for a while.

Go see a PT like >>42553650 said if you're lazy, they'll develop the program for you. Also, proper shoes are a most. Stability shoes. Asics has good shit, they're my pick.

Seriously, man. My left patella ended up maltracking because of my collapsed arch and I ended up with wicked tendonitis, which has taken me months to fix.
>>
>>42553161
I have this

What do I do
>>
Flatfoot here, lifting shoes helped a bunch for workouts and I've gradually improved my posture with regular shoes.
>>
>>42553844
New to the conversation. Thanks for the advice

Have flat feet my wbole life. Really Fucked up my squat game. I like the Adidas sequence boost shoes for antipronation. But I got some hard and soft orthotics. I was told my only hope is surgery
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.