[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my personal story. I started out like this. I decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170818-133658.png (858KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-133658.png
858KB, 1080x1920px
Here's my personal story.

I started out like this. I decided to lose weight, and on the first of the next month I took this picture and for the first time in my life I went on a diet.
>>
File: 20170817_190407.jpg (310KB, 717x955px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_190407.jpg
310KB, 717x955px
I spent 6 months on a diet. No exercise, just watched total calories. Didn't really care about anything else.

I steadily lost weight. I was down 47 lbs by the end.

I then decided to have a very relaxed diet. Watch calories when it was convenient, but never turn down a good time. I lost about 1 lbs a month with this new type of diet.

Now I'm down 55 lbs. I am trying to get myself to exercise, but I'm depressed. I started dieting in hopes of reconnecting with my ex. She got pregnant. I met a new girl. She was then my reason to live. Asked her out eventually, she said no. Since then everything in my life seems to be going downhill. Friends moving on with their lives, and I just feel hopeless.

I've come so far but I can't force myself to keep going. How can I get motivated? Here is me, took this picture yesterday. I could use a little encouragement.

I can easily control my diet, but anything that requires me to move is hard. I can't even fantasize about getting back with my ex anymore because that would ruin her child's life.
>>
File: 1497735184354.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1497735184354.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>42552781
>>42552858
good job buddy
>>
>>42552858
You have to be your reason to do things.
You keep making others your motivation. you have to want it more than anyone else.
It's your life. No one else is going to live it for you or make it worth living for you. Even now you're asking others to fix what's you're problem.
Be your own man and pave your own way.
>>
>>42553004
Thanks for the kinds words and the pepe
>>
>>42553020
That's Apu, you fucking normie
>>
>>42552781

A) Exercise will help you feel happier. There re some estrogens that give you happiness and they are produced when we exercise. People often say - even nature wanted us to exercise and we re just sitting 24/7 in front of screens.

B) Leave your ex. Ruining another human being's life in hopes of fixing yours is brutal, considering the kid really didn't do anything wrong. Meet more girls like the one you did. It's gonna be easy if you decide to hit the gym.

C) Most importantly, don't blame your appearance for anything. You werent even fat mate. I mean you ve seen how many people are happy with a disgusting body.
>>
>>42553009
I know. I just struggle with finding meaning in life. I've always been unhappy, except for brief periods.

I need some positive thought to start from, to build up on top of.
>>
hello friend; I went from 227 to 187 up to 250 now im around 210; pretty incredible progress on your part so far friend.
I am proud of how far you have come so far, focus on the qulaity of your life since the difference. I am starting to lose weigh again and the feeling of losing is starting to come back to me, easier breathing, more comfort everywhere I got, you are doing great, keep it up
>>
>>42553057
Sorry I've not been coming on 4chan much for the last year or so. Looks like I'm out of touch. I used to spend all day on 4chan, but that was a decade ago.
>>
>>42552858
damn nigga i just lost a bunch of weight from diet only as well. Im starting weights next week tho best of luck :^)
>>
>>42553062
Thanks. I don't know why I have such negative thoughts. Sometimes I'll just be freaking out, looking for anything. I feel so alone, like I've fucked my life up.

I know I'd feel better if I exercised, it's just starting that's hard. My anxiety is too high to go to the gym.
>>
>>42553066
Thanks. Makes me smile to see people say I've come far. Feels like people just say negative things. My work friend, who is 270 lbs, tells me that I look like a cancer patient. No one in my life really says anything positive, so it's nice to hear.
>>
>>42553111
Nice trips. I wish you the best.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.