[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get laid while bulking? It's seriously killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: lectura.jpg (4MB, 1820x4348px) Image search: [Google]
lectura.jpg
4MB, 1820x4348px
How do I get laid while bulking?

It's seriously killing me. I was a skinny fag and I really want to get to 190lbs to start cutting. I'm about half way through my 40lbs bulk, and it's horrible.

My lifts are going up, can almost 1/2/3/4 for reps. However, I've got a belly now and an ugly double chin. I grew out a shitty beard to cover my double chin. Not sure if double chin is worse than double chin + shit beard.

I have 3-4 more months of bulking until I start cutting, which too will take some time.

How do you all cope with this?
>>
>>42550630
my friend lean bulk. I went the path you were doing before and you just end up with tons of bad weight. If your goal is just to be massive bear mode then this is fine.

But I'm guessing you're more into aesthetics like me. Just eat at 200 cal surplus. I've been doing that and still making good gains and no excess fat. I had to go through a huge cut and lose tons of weight and it sucked
>>
>>42550675
I'm probably 3-4kg above what me looking good would be for now. What do I do? Cut to that weight and lean bulk from there or lean bulk from where I am now and then cut the excess 5-6kg?
>>
>>42550630
Height?

Earing so much you even got a double chin?
>>
>>42550684
yeah do that man. I went the path you're on and went from 160 to 190 in 6 months most of the gain was fat. I cut down to 170 now and the return of abs makes me feel so much better in the mornings. Cut the fat and lean bulk. Trying to make a return to 185-190 slowly over the course of a year now.

You were probably really skinny originally like me and it's so easy to get the idea of "bigger is better". That might be the case for some people but if aesthetics is your goal it's counterintuitive
>>
>>42550630
I'm thinking about doing fitlit but I'm worried I'll turn into an insufferable elitist cunt. What should I do?
>>
>>42550783
Just don't be pretentious
>>
>>42550839
We'll I got into film a couple years back and turned into a faggot, I'm not sure I can help feeling superior. I try to keep myself from being a cunt but deep down I think I want to pretend im special yknow
>>
>>42550630
what's your daily surplus?
and at what BF % did you start your bulk?
>>
>>42550630
>he fell for the bulking meme
pathetic
>>
>>42550630
>Hamsun - Hunger
>cover by Munch
This pleases the pessimist
>>
>>42550960
He is below 5 9 and doesnt know how to lift
>>
>>42550960
>>42550729
>>42551080

I started going to the gym when I was 16 and 1.70m around 40-50kg. I fucked around until February when I tore my rotator cuff.

In February I was 18, 1.84m and 70kg (after fucking up my shoulder which caused me to not really be able to do any physical activity for 2 months). Now I'm 19, 1.84m and 78.5kg. Got 6.5kg left until 85 where I thought I should end my bulk.

Right now I'm about ~10kg short on all my lifts from goal (1/2/3/4 for 5 reps) except for OHP which I am 5kg short.

My TDEE is 2800-3000 and I eat 3000-3500 a day. My diet has been lacking for a few months as I'm home back from uni and I want to make my mom happy by eating her food/not taking any "bad stuff" (read protein) yada yada. I'll be back on track in 2 weeks though.

What do I do moving on? Bulk until 85kg and stay there until I can 1/2/3/4 for reps then cut until abs?
>>
>>42551121
Read this, about how much muscle you can actually make, and the ideal surplus.
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/muscle-gain-math.html/
The same guy recommends to bulk from 9-10% to 15%, and then cut again, so you don't get too fat.
About what you should do right now, I think it really depends on you: if you feel too bad about the fat, and it's really affecting you psychologically then you should cut. If not, just finish the bulk, but you'll probably look fatter / a little more muscular.
Try getting some Calipers to measure your bodyfat more accurately. Read this to learn more about it:
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/measuring-body-composition-part-2.html/
Good luck.
>>
>>42550630
Dont bulk over 15% bodyfat you lardass
>>
>>42551441
This
Currently cutting after bulking to lardass phase and it sucks
>>
>>42550630
>putting slaughterhouse five on there instead of cat's cradle

cat's cradle is vonnegut's best work by far because it's actually enjoyable and funny
>>
>>42550630
do you have the original version? looking to improve myself.
>>
>>42551681
google "4chan /lit/ top 100"
>>
>>42551748
thanks man
>>
>>42551755
If you need any pointers for getting into literature, here's what I gathered from searching online :

- Read what's generally considered very good (that list is a good start, but it lacks a lot of works). Lots of lists online. Start with what you find interesting as a concept and work from there.

- As you go through a book, keep track of what you enjoy. I, for one, am 2-3 years into my literature journey and I liked the theme of some stories, but I really enjoyed the writing style of a few authors. Namely Herman Hesse and Camus. Find out what you like and dig deeper into that particular style.

Good luck.
>>
>>42550630
its all in your head. if you have a confidence as fragile as the treaty of sevres dont expect much son
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.