[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend said she wants to try powerlifting. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: ff.png (301KB, 598x554px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
301KB, 598x554px
My girlfriend said she wants to try powerlifting.

Should I put her on SS+GOMAD?
>>
GOSAD (your semen)
>>
>>42547882

Oh god that form.
>wrists over extended
>head not looking down, killing hip drahve
>back too vertical, not bending over enough for a LBBS
>out of balance, heels elevated slightly
>not going to hit depth
>>
>>42548116
She holds the world record squat in her weight 84kg of 206.kg

i think she squats more than you
>>
>>42548116
you fucking idiot
>>
>>42548116
t. just started lifting and recently discovered alan thrall on youtube

everything you said apart from depth is wrong
>>
>>42548152
>complete noob thinks he knows how to squat
>doesn't realize Alan thrall drank the SS Kool aid
>thrall specifically mentions you must keep the head down
>lifting the head means you're leading up with the chest
>you must keep the chest pointed at the floor and drive nothing but hips (she's doing neither)
>you must be in balance with feet firmly planted flat
>can't be in balance if there is literally air under the heel (up on toes)
>neutral wrist is always preferred over extended, which hers are

I swear nobody on this board actually lifts and/or understands the SS squat model.
>>
>>42548116
she's actually still in motion going down there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgpvBFrusuE

This deep enough for you?
>>
>>42548116
now post your 4.5pl8 squat
>>
>>42548254
Post body.
>>
>>42548116
Since you're new I suggest you stop listening to Alan Thrall and Rip and listen to what actual great lifters like CWS, Chris Duffin and Ed Coan tell you.
I'm being genuine here. It's gonna benefit you much more and you'll stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>42547882
>GF already drinks a shitload of milk
>teach her to lift
>did SL + cardio for a couple months
>almost had visible abs
>already pear mode thicc legs turning into trees
>>
>>42548593
>listening to lifters with super genetics that allow them to be insanely strong no matter how retarded their form is (not saying ed coan is retarded)
>not listening to a mediocre lifter who examines the lifts on a deep mechanical level, and understands how human anatomy relates to efficiency

You've all seen huge muscular men who deadlift 800 with atrocious form. Does that mean you should do it their way? They would be strong no matter how they attempt to lift. The vast majority of us need to be more efficient, we don't have elite genetics. Be smarter than that anon.
>>
>>42548287
good god my new thiccfu would marry/10
>>
>>42547882
Anyone else have the urge to fuck her in the ass?
>>
>>42549168
she would fuck you in the ass
>>
>>42548091
> letting your gf steal your proteins
never gonna make it
>>
>>42548126
she's a big girl

>post pics pls
>>
>>42548116
The fuck ? Head not looking down ? You serious ?? Enjoy your back pain
>>
>>42547882
>being this jelly that a pro athlete can outlift you
You must be new here
>>
>>42548254
>gets called out for being retarded
>keeps being retarded to prove he's not retarded

wew
>>
>>42549168
I want to put my face under her ass while she squats
>>
File: 1503022386291.png (240KB, 537x463px) Image search: [Google]
1503022386291.png
240KB, 537x463px
>>42548116
little emasculated faggot who can't stand the fact that a woman is stronger than he'll ever be spotted lol.
>>
>>42549345
This. I tried the retarded looking down method and got back pain and poor overall back tightness. The funny thing is that almost no one on the high levels of squatting looks down like rip tells you to with so much emphasys.
>>
>>42547882
You should convince her to do pilates 3 times a week and 45 minutes on the stairmill 3 times a week for peak female aesthetics...
>>
>>42549195
Even better
>>
>>42547882
BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFPPPPTT
>>
>>42550251
putting the bar halfway down your back and doing a hip hinge.

t.powerlifting
>>
>>42550771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOQzC69QtsI

This is the strongest guy i know that looks down, all other squatters look up, even on low bar
>>
>>42551884
post a vid of you high bar squatting half of that then
>>
>>42547882
You can PUT HER on my dick instead
>>
>>42552695
i will never reveal my power level online
>>
>>42552714
Yeah I too would avoid embarassing myself online if I was untrained
>>
>>42548836
t.retard. not everyone has the same proportions, rippletits form advice is good for a beginner but as you advanced in your lifting career you slowly modify your form to be as efficient as possible given your bodies skeletal and muscular proportions
>>
>>42548836
use autism to power through plateaus
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.