[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not trying to keep loose skin around and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170815_222732_481.jpg (140KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_222732_481.jpg
140KB, 711x711px
I'm not trying to keep loose skin around and I don't have the money for surgeries. Whats is /fit/'s advice on this issue??
>>
>>42546665
>Whats is /fit/'s advice on this issue??

finish losing weight asap so your youth does the work for you
>>
>>42546675
Ugh. My youth?
>>
>>42546725
As you age, the elasticity in your skin diminishes, so the younger you are, the higher the chances your skin will be able to handle it and bounce back.

First of all, make sure you drink a ton of water and always get enough protein. We're made up of over 70% water and water is good for your skin and overall health.
Some people say to exfoliate your skin with a soft bristle brush before a shower to help get the blood flowing.
Moisturize your skin with coconut oil, cocoa butter or a good lotion you like.
Biotin and fish oil is also great for your skin, hair and nail health.
Make sure you gain some muscle at the same time to help fill out and not look like flabby mess.
Then all you can do is hope you have decent skin genetics.

If you have some loose skin in the end, it will most likely not be that big of an issue. I highly doubt surgery will cost you that much and is an amount that wouldn't feel completely out of reach. You'd just need a bit of hard work, be thrifty and make good decisions with money. You can think of it as another way to discipline yourself. As a precaution, you might as well save a little money here and there now so you have something started if you need it eventually. Keep in mind that many surgeons will also work out deals with you having payment plans to make it easier for you.
Even if I say this, try not to worry about loose skin because you're going to look a hell of a lot better either way.
>>
Different anon here, I'm 31. Am I young enough for that to matter?
>>
>>42546665
autophagy is your friend
>>
>>42546854
dont have this mindset

surgery is not somtehing someone in your position should ever be considering

ps- loose skin is a badge of honor, as long as it isnt an excessive amount like 500lb type guys have it
>>
>>42546665
good fucking job.
>>
>>42546665
The rate at which you loose the weight is also a factor.
>>
>>42546665
Water, vitamin C, collagen, bio-oil and don't drop weight too fast

And lift
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.