[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no point trying to get fit if your disabled/deformed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-08-02 22.34.55.jpg (296KB, 588x516px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-02 22.34.55.jpg
296KB, 588x516px
There is no point trying to get fit if your disabled/deformed in some way right ? I have bilateral cleft feet and hand. Added difficulty in running and doing lunges. Balance sucks. Can't do push ups/ pull ups without added effort. I thought it would be easy anons but i dont think I'm gonna make it.
>>
>Can't do push ups/ pull ups without added effort

Mother fucker, you mean to tell me that your 1 pull up is gonna help you out better than my 1 pull up? Fuck, maybe fatties are onto this whole genetics playing a key role.

Cause it sure as fuck isn't excuses or having a shitty personality.
>>
>>42545279
Its not fair anon. I can hardly grip the bars wirh my left hand. My feet and hand are always weak. I can feel their weakness. Fuck you its not fair
>>
I saw a guy in a wheelchair at the gym last night so I guess just do what you can?
>>
Powerlifting is a sport in the Paralympics.
>>
>>42545753
>sport
>>
It shouldn't make too much difference with women if that is what you think making it means. You could do non-compounds which take it easier on your hands and feet since you handle less weight.

Post pics.
>>
>>42545264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNCcgMjkNo

surely there's no point to doing anything, right? might as well just die.

or, might as well be more.
>>
>>42545264
My high school science teacher had this shit, just for one hand though. Sorry to hear it man. I'm sure there's some shit you can do you just have to tailor it to you and your Condition. Obviously you're not gonna be deadlifting 5pl8s with claws but you can probably get some work done if you really put your mind to it.
>>
File: latest[1].png (301KB, 327x448px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
301KB, 327x448px
>>42545880
>Obviously you're not gonna be deadlifting 5pl8s with claws

don't talk shit
>>
>>42545264
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001KP22J6

should solve your grip issues on pullups, chins, deadlift, etc
>>
>>42545264

There's one guy at my gym who has some sort of physical deformity, legs are bent inward and deformed and he can't walk without braces on his legs.

He's still a great guy and has made some solid upper body gains, all the staff + gym goers like him/ have a lot of respect for him. And it sounds like he's a lot more messed up then you.
>>
>>42545264

Easy for me to say with a body that works perfectly, but shit man, what's the alternative? Let yourself turn into a lump?

Find some exercises you can do to maximize the power you can exert. Design a program that works for you. If your hands and feat are really so fucked up, do situps, use the pec deck, and do neck bridges until your torso is a thick stump of testosterone. We won't all make it at the same time but we're all gonna fuckin make it.
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 1218x1598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 1218x1598px
My chin is a deformity to me. I hate it so much. I wish I had a normal chin.
>>
There's a dude at my gym with a missing leg and a fucked up arm, and he's fucking juicy. There's always a way. We're all gonna make it.
>>
Well do you want to be a repulsive crab limbed fatso or do you want to be a hottie who happens to have crab limbs?
>>
>>42545899
I'm not talking shit, stop being a sensitive cunt. He has a deformity and needs to adjust his routine and plan to fit it accordingly and take the limitations it creates into consideration. Like for a example getting wrist wraps so you can do heavy pulling without having to rely on grip strength.
>>
>>42547103
bro did you just, completely somehow miss the picture i posted

you have either been here far too long, or far not long enough
>>
>>42547116
i realized /biz/ and /fit/ can't into irony/satirical posts but r9k can. too many normies desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.