[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you thank Jesus for your gains today /fit/? Lets all take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 719.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
719.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
Did you thank Jesus for your gains today /fit/?

Lets all take the time to thank the Lord for guiding us through these tough times and giving us the gains God wanted us to have
>>
Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

God bless you and your gains, my friend.
>>
>>42543795
amen
>>
>>42543795
Amen
>>
File: chopper_60s5.png (480KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
chopper_60s5.png
480KB, 500x497px
>>42543795
Ride choppers, hail Satan.
>>
File: 1502459379359.jpg (30KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
1502459379359.jpg
30KB, 500x587px
>>42545017
>>
>>42543795
Where was Jesus when I needed a spot and ended up having to do the roll of shame because I was the only one in the gym? I mean I use the safeties but it's still annoying to have to re-rack.
>>
File: Suffering_ChristvsBudd.png (170KB, 1846x857px) Image search: [Google]
Suffering_ChristvsBudd.png
170KB, 1846x857px
>>42543795
Amen Brother. In these end times remain strong.
John 15:18-27King James Version (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
>>
File: gymOfChrist.png (1004KB, 1600x1154px) Image search: [Google]
gymOfChrist.png
1004KB, 1600x1154px
>>42545097
Also, dream home gym. Lifting is holy, we must be strong men willing to lead others into greatness in the name of Christ. We all have our own cross to bear, keep this in mind when you squat.
>>
>>42545087
Jesus didn't spot you because you were repping bitch weight
>>
>>42545030
>implying a neckbeard could ride that bike or woman
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.