[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any kind of supplement that can increase my test level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: stronk.png (8KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
stronk.png
8KB, 281x179px
Is there any kind of supplement that can increase my test level without it being steroids?
>>
Lots of broccoli.
>>
tribulus does apprently. honestly tho it will just make u super horny and energetic and youll end up just fucking fat chicks off tinder because u need a host for your seed. that was my experience anyway, id probably only use it again if i had a girlfriend because u can fuck like 3 times a night on it back to back
>>
Increase your fat macro intake, ingest more zinc, and get more vitamin d.
>>
Onion, garlic, and 8-12g vitamin C.
>>
>>42542403
Where do you get that, from ebay?
>>
Cholesterol.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
>>
>>42542403
Tribulus has failed in every scientific study to increase testosterone.
>>
>>42542414
>se your
How do you take that? raw?
>>
>>42542403
>can fuck like 3 times a night on it back to back
This shit for real? I usually only have the energy and drive for 1 time and I'm exhausted as fuck after that. Cant get a boner for like hours after I had sex once
>>
>>42542399
>>42542403
>>42542413
>>42542414
>>42542432
for fucks sake guys everyone of you says something different
>>
>>42542614
Gee fucking wiz maybe there's more than one way to increase your testosterone or something.
>>
>>42542403

>can fuck like 3 times a night on it back to back

lmao i can do this already
>>
File: Screenshot_169.jpg (23KB, 541x108px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_169.jpg
23KB, 541x108px
>>42542414
>>42542546
Crushing garlic, sits for .3m, dropped in orange juice. This is for Allicin, which should then be taken immediately, as it has a half life of 2.5m. The juice stops the metabolism of Allicin to further compounds.

Crushing garlic, sits for 3.5m, dropped in orange juice (~1/4c).

Both pulps should be taken with oil, whether with the drink or just eaten, for dilution.

For a whole onion, it's pretty effective closing eyes and chomping until dissolved. It at least increases sensation, which is a benefit of increased T.
>>
>>42542414
>8-12g vitamin C
That's a ridiculous amount you retard
>>
>>42542718
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/03/bill-sardi/vitamin-c-2/
>>
>>42542730
So you take like 10 vitamin C caps a day or some shit?
>>
>>42542816
2g x 4
>>
>>42542848
What about vitamin c crystals are they fine too? Since they are quite a bit cheaper
>>
the raw flesh from a walrus
>>
>>42542394

pretty much anything that is required for test production that your short on, or anything that reduces cortisol/estrogen

Zinc, magnesium, certain kinds of fats, selenium, Vitamin D, etc.

One of the best best broscience tips I ever got was to pay attention to your dick. If you hold stress steady, anything that helps keep you hard is affecting your test positively; if you hold diet steady any stressor that worsens the quality of your erection is negatively impacting your test.

Or you could buy one of the homekits and test for actual numbers
>>
>>42542394
stop fapping
>>
>>42543715
fuck off with this meme
>>
>>42542394
risk your life
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.