[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i do guys.. I've been cutting for soo fucking long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1501084416788.jpg (75KB, 925x835px) Image search: [Google]
1501084416788.jpg
75KB, 925x835px
What do i do guys..
I've been cutting for soo fucking long now (8 months) and i want to bulk, but i still have love handles..

I lose weight but my waist isnt getting smaller.
I think im around 13-15% bf.
22kg down since i started the cut.
I feel like im losing all my gainz.

Suicidally depressed over losing muscle
Suicidally depressed over love handles

what do?
I want to get strong as fuck, but i also cant stand my love handles.
>6'3
>85kg
>>
>>42542126
Theres no way youre 13% to 15% and still have love handles. Just do leangains and run or bike 20 minutes each workout
>>
>tfw no matter how much you lift you'll never get as much pussy as reviewbrah
>>
>>42542290
abs are visible dude.. bicep veins.. defined arms.. my love handles have not changed abit for like 4 months.

when i try to cover them up, i look lean.
is it low test?
>>
You're probably underestimating fat post a pic its the only way to know
>>
File: IMG_4183.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4183.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>42542126
incorporate cardio into your workout program steady state for a 1hour long. Start doing it 3x/week. Whats your routine looking like brah?
>>
>>42542620
Did PPL for 90% of the cut so far cus someone on 4chan said u burned more calories with it.
Then i switched over to greyskull with accesories cus apparently youre supposed to lift heavy on a cut, and not many reps.

So i now lift 3 times a week, and do 10-15 mins of hill sprints after each session.

Also my diet has been shit for most of the cut.
eating 0 fats, moderate carbs, not enough proteins, and like 1300 calories below TDEE.

Changed it up a week ago, and now each enough proteins, more fats and at 500-600 below TDEE.

you think my lack of proteins, and the insane deficit could have played a role as to why my love handles wont get smaller?

I did a refeed week recently (first one) and when i came back, i was 15% stronger on every lift..
only for 1 gym session though.
>>
>>42542710
Lack of protein and the deficit wouldnt make you retain specific body fat. Post a pic. you might just be suffering from some weird body dysmorphia or you might just have some really unfortunate fat distribution.
Are you getting enough sleep?
>>
>>42542710
>Shit diet
Dude that's a huge reason why you're not losing the love handles I also have a big inkling that you can't even do 1/2/3/4 for reps.
>>
File: fatloser.png (315KB, 516x481px) Image search: [Google]
fatloser.png
315KB, 516x481px
>>42542768
ugh idk.

maybe higher than 15.
some people have said im around 13-15 though.
i get 7-8 hours of sleep pr night. if i get less, i make it up by taking a nap.

the pic on the left is from day one. i actually bulked from there and gained 10 kg, because some powerlifter at my gym said i should. fuck that guy.

i can grab handfuls of fat around my waist, and the fat is making it seem like my hips are wide as fuck.

a-also bad lighting..
>>
>>42542921
You have no muscle mass m8,if all you want are abs and no love handles, you're going to need to cut another 7-10 kgs and get even weaker best of luck.
>>
File: IMG_0883.png (788KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0883.png
788KB, 640x1136px
>>42542938
I just wanna lose all the fat and go david laid mode..
>>
>>42543141
Ur gonna have to put up some scaffolding to build up a building. Once its built u can take it down and reveal the masterpiece. As a former fatty myself i know the fear of becoming fat again. Dont worry as long as ur eating clean.
>>
>>42542126
Sauce on the dyel bae?
>>
>>42542290
this, 13-15% is not love handle territory OP

cut to 10-12%, but take a break at maintenance calories for 2 weeks every so often (probably every 8-10 weeks of dieting)
>>
>>42542126
>love handles
>13-15% BF

haha no.
>>
>>42542921
you have dysmorphia mate, the difference is huge. a month or so more and then the shreds come thick and fast, 13-20% is sort of a meme zone in visual progression
>>
>>42543387
>>42543399
>>42542290

This OP. Your BMI is 23.4 which is just on the cusp of being over weight (25). There is no way you are 13-15% BF.
>>
>>42542921

you look like you weren't ready to stop bulking yet
>>
>>42542921
You just have trap hips my man. Make sure you don't skip lat day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.