[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you eat cottage cheese with a spoon or with a fork? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Download.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Do you eat cottage cheese with a spoon or with a fork?

What do you mix it with so it doesn't taste like cock?
>>
>>42540195
Well first of all if your cottage cheese looks like that then you're doing it wrong, and second cottage cheese tastes good if you're not a big baby, but you can mix cereals and fruit in if you want.
>>
File: 1502766964749.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1502766964749.png
326KB, 903x713px
>knowing what cock tastes like
>>
>>42540195
I put a shit ton on spinach and add some balsamic vinaigrette.
>>
File: Pepe_Thinking.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Thinking.png
12KB, 640x640px
>>42540228
Yes, I actually do know what cock taste like, since I have been working on my flexibility for a long time and am able to suck my own dick, thank you.
>>
>>42540195
I eat mine with chopped pear and a tablespoon of peanut butter.
>>
>>42540195
mangos and cottage cheese is my favorite combo
>>
Spoon and it's delicious on its own.
>>
>>42540195
spoon, and nothing. cottage cheese is good as fuck so idk what ur talking about. quark and 0% greek yoghurt are a bit harder to eat with nothing but cottage cheese is already good.
>>
>>42540261
This anon knows what's up. Peanut butter/peanut butter powder, a banana, and crushed peanuts makes it delicious.
>>
>>42540195
>What do you mix it with so it doesn't taste like cock?
Sour cream and a teaspoon of sugar
>>
Can of beans, package of cottage chesse. Mix. Eat. Two goat food for less than 1€ (Eurocuck reporting in).
>>
>>42540878
You must fart professionally.
>>
Just eat it as a side with everything.
>>
>>42540878
Nah, not really. I even eat onions and garlic raw and no problem. I don't even no why..
>>
>>42540195

Mix it with tuna and pickles or something for a "tuna salad".
>>
>>42540241
you got him good
>>
>>42540195
Use it with sallad
>>
>>42541244
Thanks for the (You).
>>
>>42540195
mostly fork (since I use that for my veggies anyways), sriracha sauce and ground pepper
>>
>>42540195
you don't buy that low fat faggot shit for a start, full fat stuff still has good macros and tastes far better
>>
>>42540241
tips?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.