[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day at new gymr >Cute girl asks for my name >We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images-18.jpg (19KB, 355x415px) Image search: [Google]
images-18.jpg
19KB, 355x415px
>first day at new gymr
>Cute girl asks for my name
>We make small talk when we see each other
>She seems to be always interested in the stupid shit i say, always smiling
>She stops going to the gym just when i was planning to ask her out
>Find her on facebook and ask her why isn't she hitting the gym anymore
>She's very responsive and explains that she'll be back in a week or so
>She's not back
>She's ignoring my text now
>Depression will consume my soul again
>>
carry on op, stop whining for pussy and workout fagget, this is /fit/
>>
>>42538703
Maybe she only goes to the gym when she feels like it. It seems she is into you, so ask her out. Probably not on a coffee, that's cringy since you only know her from the gym. Tell her some shit like hey "my friends cant make it to XYZ event in a week or so, I got tickets , do you wanna come ?". It won't look like a date so she won't be scared, just 2 friends hanging out. She will be interested enough to accept if she can. If she does, buy the damn tickets , and start hitting on her after a few drinks. Good luck Anon, you can make it. We will all make it brahs.
>>
>>42538703
She got a bf

Many girls go to the gym when are single
>>
>>42538703
>find her on facebook
Creep
>>
>>42538703
>loser becomes obsessed with any vagina that shows him the slightest bit of attention
pathetic
>>
>>42538755
>pretend you just want to be friends
>blatantly hit on her during an event that will probably last several hours, making her extremely uncomfortable if she's not into you and the whole situation fucking awkward with no real escape except for going home early and that would be even worse.
>first time you ask her out being based on lies

Gee, sounds like a great fucking plan.
>>
Messaging her on Facebook makes sense but normies think that's creepy
She's either genuinely nice and too good for you or faking it and secretly hates you
>>
>>42539241
Why in the world would that be creepy?
Isn't that the purpose of facebook, to find people you know and share stuff on the fucking site?
>>
>>42539200
This.

Getting depressed over a probable roastie you met once is beta as fuck
>>
>>42539506
No

Facebook is a data company. The whole point is that you put your information there, then Facebook tracks that data, and creates ads that cater to your interests and/or sells that data to the highest bidder
>>
File: IMG_3908.jpg (127KB, 1309x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3908.jpg
127KB, 1309x1250px
>>42538703
>keep seeing this tall cutie at the gym
>never have a reason to talk to her
>see her on the erg today, clearly doesn't know what she's doing
>gonna use 5 second rule and go talk to her
>in that 5 seconds, remember I have two prominent pimples on my face
>don't talk to her

Fuck brehs I only have a week until I go back to college and I'm probably never gonna talk to her. I'm 21 when do the pimples end
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.