[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For people who workout in the morning: Do you eat before going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

For people who workout in the morning:

Do you eat before going to the gym, and if ro what?

>fasted master-race reporting in
>daily reminder that coffee is the best pre-workout
>>
>>42538092
>>42538092

> Rant about my gym incoming

Man, I'd love to work out in the morning. But my gym is a popular cardiobunnies club with 2/3 treadmills, step machines rowing machines and bikes.
1/3 left for machines and the free weights are basically cramed in one small room.
Those fuckers open at 8 am, close at 10:30pm on weekdays.
On weekends , they open at 9 and close at 4.
They recently introduced the lunk alarm , and the music is a mix of loud "shape of you" and "despacito"
It's not even a Planet Fitness with a ton of equipment, because I am an Europefag.
Welcome to Basic-Fit, the shitty small one.
>>
200g oats and 1L whole milk.

If I work out with no food in my system, how am I suppose to make strength gains?
>>
File: tumblr_odbw5jyiGs1sjjnnno1_1280.jpg (278KB, 1000x1498px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odbw5jyiGs1sjjnnno1_1280.jpg
278KB, 1000x1498px
>>42538092
fasted morning workout is the best workout. dat shredded mirror reflection after you're done is worth the occassional fainting and walking around like a zombie
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.