[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I doing wrong? >after counting for every day so far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: onepunch_man_127_45.jpg (208KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch_man_127_45.jpg
208KB, 800x1150px
What am I doing wrong?

>after counting for every day so far this week, i eat below 1400cal average with at least 80g proteins, and i lift every two days
>actually GAIN weight

Whhyyyyyyy
>>
Oh yeah forgot to add that a normal day to me is probably over 2000.
I don't eat bread.
>>
>>42536439
you just started cutting?
When you have dinner tonight add 3-5 shots of tequila to your diet
If you have been hitting the gym hard and drinking your water (you better be hydrated anon)
This will make you piss any surplus water out
As well have you pooped in the last 3 days ? If not that may be the problem
>>
>>42536542
Just started yeah. I also avoid sugar as much as I can, but I sometimes have a small bute approximately 50-100cal I admit.

I drink 2-3 litres of water per day. I pee a lot.
I pooped yesterday.

I also drink 0-1 can of Pepsi Max (sugarfree and calorie free) a day. Could something else in it fuck me up? It shouldn't, as I've read it it ONLY can increase sugar craving, but I don't really crave anything.
>>
CARDIO
A
R
D
I
O
>>
>>42536599
Yeah if you just started throw some cardio in
Log all ur food
On jump on scales every 2nd day at same time
And only compare you weight every week so pick a day for me it's Monday
Log your weekly totals for cals and weight change
Use this info to work out exactly what your tdee is

I do all my meals with a weekly calorie goal and go sub that goal for cutting
And plus for bulking as the longer time period give more predictable results.
The more data you gather the more accurately you can adjust diet and work outs to give the result
>>
File: 1484676785815.webm (805KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484676785815.webm
805KB, 640x800px
>>42536439
you aren't counting right

you're probably one of those guys that weights cooked rice
>>
>>42536439
Don't forget: energy in, energy out. If youre counting correctly you wont gain weight forever.
>>
>>42536679
Cardio is my next step then. I need at least one leg-day anyway right?
Yes thanks for all the tips!

>>42536698
I count 'wrong' in the sense that I overestimate. Something that's like 170cal, I just say 200cal etc.

>>42536714
Aye aye captain.
>>
>>42536439
Could be water weight, only weigh yourself in the morning after you've gone to the toilet.
>>
>>42536726
Biggest guess for me, is that you're not adding in simple things. In terms of the amount of tea i have with skim milk, if i don't add it all together, i'll hit my 1750 goal. But adding in the skim milk in my tea, the sauces I have with food, or some spices I use, I can easily hit around 2100~ cal.

Make sure you literally track everything. Then from there, if you're weighing yourself, make sure to do so at the same time every day, every week. Also, water retention may be a big factor in weight gain, so wait 3 weeks (weighing every week), if you're still gaining then you need to review.

Also, with my goal, it's 1750. So i'll aim for 1750, but i will not eat 2100 and burn toward 1750. What i'm getting at is that if you're doing that, you might be over-estimating your exercise level and how much you're burning. So don't do that.
>>
Lost 44lbs in a year and a half just by counting. Try binge drinking once every month (I will drink heavily every two weeks). Just keep at it you'll make it.
>>
File: i cant lose weight.png (250KB, 950x775px) Image search: [Google]
i cant lose weight.png
250KB, 950x775px
I'm seeing a lot of denial from OP ITT
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.