[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie is bullshit right? I was watching it and nearly everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: tugg_1920x1080.jpg (173KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
tugg_1920x1080.jpg
173KB, 1000x563px
This movie is bullshit right? I was watching it and nearly everything they say seems to contradict all the research and other documentaries I've seen.

I feel like they're just trying to push a vegan agenda.
>>
>>42536196

make some examples of mentioned contradictions else we don'treally have anything that enables us to judge.
>>
>>42536203
This.
>>
>>42536196
Without having seen it. I'd guess it's sponsored by some shitty food lobbyist group. Most of these edutainment things are. Really fucks normies up cause they assume it's real science etc...
>>
>>42536225
>shitty food lobbyist group
oh, the lentil lobbyists?

>>42536196
you want someone to comfort you that you're not a shithead or what is this thread?
>>
>>42536470
>oh, the lentil lobbyists?

Being this naive.

https://www.usapulses.org/
>>
>>42536491
you got me buddy
>>
>>42536491
Well meme'd
>>
>>42536196
>brawndo: it hath ewectrowites 2; vegan edition
>>
>>42536491
you got that one
>>
>everything they say seems to contradict all the research

http://www.whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
>>
"DIABETES IS NOT CAUSED BY EATING A HIGH CARBOHYDRATE DIET OR SUGAR"

Did I misread this or it this some shit attempt at sarcasm?

I mean, Carl the 290 pound fat ass I work with who eats 3 fulls size Snickers bars a day and washes em down with Mt. Jews along with other shitty habits. His type II is to blame solely on the meat products and fat in his highly processed meals??

>Who the fuck knew it was so simple, avoid meat and fat?
>kys the movie
>>
>>42536625
nice anegdotal evidence, faggot
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-causes-insulin-resistance/
>>
>>42536653
Wuh? I'm just saying it's so clear to me now. Just avoid everything that isn't natural and eat what big companies tell me is health.

Wasn't' providing any evidence, just an example where a poor co -worker obviously didn't' now the dangers of meat and fats. I'll educate him when I see again. Poor guy will need to eat more sugar to cure his diabeetus probably.
>>
>>42536653
All of the sources are >10 years old.
>>
>>42536671
did I hurt your whore feelings? yes some carbs like sweets, rice etc spike insulin levels, but also does meat and other animal products, but some veggies lower it
>>42536693
not an argument
>>
>>42536625
>His type II is to blame solely on the meat products and fat in his highly processed meals??
It's a combination of animal products and overeating. Overeating alone can produce diabetes in some individuals, but it's rare.
>>
>>42536693
Are you saying human biology has been radically transformed in the last 10 years?
>>
>>42536196
>>I feel like they're just trying to push a vegan agenda.

yes
>>
>>42536196
the guy who narrates it is such a fucking faggot oh my god

>going through the website
>theyr advertising meat products on alist of health foods
>"whaaat the heallth?"

the parts where he interviewd the doctors were productive but that sperg alone is reason enough to not watch more than 10 minutes

especially the parts where hes calling diabetes support line and saying shit like "so why are you recommending meat" talking down to them like they're responsible it makes me so fucking mad
>>
>>42536196
>>42537635

also the part where they have cigarettes on a pan and they're pushing it off the skillet onto the kid's plates fucking stop this scene doesn't need to be here and it's used multiple times like stock footage
>>
>>42536625
A friend killed his diabeetus with Grape therapy and fasting.
>>
>>42536693
Euclidean geometry is 2.5k years old, you colossal faggot
>>
>>42537635
>>42537649
Agreed, that line was too cringy and I turned it off shortly after. I didn't need to watch it anyway because I'm already vegan
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.