[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe I'm saying this but.. could you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I can't believe I'm saying this but.. could you guys """"redpill"""" me on juicing?

I'm extremely lazy and I need more veggies in my diet. Is this a good way to go about it?
>>
>>42536091
Why would you think you need more veggies in your diet?

Plants have some nasty shit em them, chemically speaking.

>2017
>falling for the anti-nutrient Jew
>>
>>42536091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9K_CzbRu20
>>
>>42536259
Why do these raw vegan fucks never look healthy? Coincidence?? It must be.
>>
>>42536129
>Plants have some nasty shit em them, chemically speaking.
but meat is perfectly clear, right?
>>
>>42536609
Organic grass fed, if you can find it. Is way cleaner than any plant these days.
>>
>>42536634
>>42536609
>blackpill

nature doesn't give a fuck if you get cancer because you're either done spreading your genes by the time you get it or you shouldn't be spreading them to begin with

everything causes cancer.
>>
>>42536634
>>42536654
any proofs? or maybe you think your opinions are facts?
>>
>>42536676
Proof? Google that shit faggot. Fuck. Does your mommy still wipe your ass to??
>>
>>42536654
I'm not talking about cancer. I'm saying plants have innate defenses to being eaten. These anti-nutrients can cause malabsorption and other issues.

https://www.google.com/search?q=antinutrients&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpru-3hN7VAhXHPCYKHXNOCmoQvwUIIygA&biw=2226&bih=1157
>>
>>42536676
maybe you work for a social media outreach team tasked with spamming various online communities with pro-vegan propaganda by various farming lobbies under the watchful gaze of former nazi and current banking villain george soros, who also bankrolled what the health and owns a controlling stake in the platform which distributes it

but i'm probably just a stupid dumbfuck who thinks his opinions are facts. probably have a small penis and am super deeply insecure about something silly and there's a good chance i'm a virgin too, right?
>>
>>42536702
did you know actual obligate herbivores have a host of biological defenses against these protection mechanisms which humans mostly lack?

we can't even digest cellulose for fuck's sake.
>>
>>42536725
Yup. Shit gets weird once you go down that rabbit hole. Still like my salads and shit but these vegans really make me wonder. Never seen what looks like a healthy happy vegan.
>>
>>42536717
not an argument
>>42536725
>>42536741
retards
http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/2011/02/turning-waste-into-food-cellulose-digestion/#.WZVuQlkwjqA
>>
>>42536741
me neither.

the truth is that the world isn't designed for you, you're designed around it, poorly and at the last minute, with the sole parameter driving the design process being "must succesfully dump a load in a woman" or "must succesfully have a load dumped within"

you also regularly come into contact with substances that did not exist 10 years ago. all the time, every day.
>>
>>42536758
>not an argument

confirmed for media outreach. notice how veganism is only shilled heavily during waking hours in new york city.

also, from the study you posted:

>The other more abundant type of fiber, insoluble fiber, passes through the human digestive system virtually intact and provides no nutritional value
>>
>>42536091
yes, but a soup is much better than juice though, once a day i have a veggie soup with watermelon+lime juice and its awesome
>>
>>42536758
>Adding these foods (plants) to our diet after adding cellulose-digesting capabilities could help assuage the obesity epidemic and significantly improve human health.

wuh the fuck are you on about?

so we need to adjust the human biome to digest this shit and make it work in the first place?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.