[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most desperate thing you've ever done in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: C3dimESf.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
C3dimESf.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
What's the most desperate thing you've ever done in pursuit of gains?

>ate an entire box of Pop-Tarts to meet my caloric goal, only to vomit it all up 30 mins later
>turned down a date with a girl because it was Tuesday night Lats/Traps Night, never spoke to me again
>had to use expired milk for protein shake (tasted like shit)
>>
Roided
>>
>>42535891
>turned down a date with a girl for Lats/Traps Night

HAhAHHAHA
Although desu if she wasnt at least a 6/10 I might have done the same thing. I hope you told her that you went to the gym instead though

>used expired milk

What the fuck nigger? Just use water
>>
>>42535932
milk = more calories
dairy = stronk bones
>>
File: 1489554971935.jpg (20KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1489554971935.jpg
20KB, 320x310px
>>42535891

>Had to go party hard one night
>Knowing I would consume alot of alcohol and other shit I went a whole day withouth eating
>had a blackout before I had time to eat >woke up on ER seven hours later with a note in my pocket: " if u wanna know what happend before the police came. Call this number..."
>>
I used to do deadlifts. They're for idiots and don't help you get gains at all though.
>>
>not mouth fucking protein powder raw

Never gunna make it
>>
>>42535969
>I pick up my phone and dial the number in
>I call
>Some black guy answers the call
>BOY YOU DONE FUCKED UP
>starts talking about how much money I owe him
>check my wallet
>there is $2525 shoved in there
>He tells me he wants to meet up at a Starbucks near his house
>Hang up
>Friend walks in
>Hey bro you good
>I tell him I can't remember anything
>Says he wished he could fill me in but he was not with me that night
>Gets this HUGE grin on his face
>Tells me he remembers me talking about "fucking Anne"
>Anne is my sisters friend
>why can't I remember this
>Call Anne
>She calls me a fucking pervert and a homo
>Hangs up
>I'm scared but I need answers
>Call black guy and agree to meet up
>He tells me to give him his money
>Apparently it was just 200 dollars
>Ask him how he slipped the note in
>he said he gave it to the guy that was "taking care of me"
>Go home
>Take shower
>Notice dried up blood around my asshole
>Caughtmeslipping.jpeg
>To this day all I know is that I tried to fuck Anne but instead go railed by some dude, who gave me lots of cash
>I was too wasted to do anything
>Have absolutely no memeory of the event
>I don't know who did it
>traumatized
>can never trust friend anymore
>$2325 dollar profit
>no pain no gain
>no regrets
>>
File: 1489734192669.jpg (32KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489734192669.jpg
32KB, 400x395px
>>42536031
>>42536031
>>42536031
>>42536031

Are you for fucking real
>>
>>42535891
>Postponed my first date for squat day
>Was NEET for 2-3 years of adulthood and lived with my parents so I could lift every day
>Regularly eat my cum for gains
>>
>>42536061
Ya, I talked to Anne facd to face and asked her what happened. She told me I was being a dick and trying to hook up with her. Apparently her calling me a homo had nothing to do with what happened. No one knows this happpened except for me and whoever the fuck did it.
>>
>>42536031
Anne was a dad hating coalburner trying to hook up with the negro and your drunk ass walked in trying to make it a threesome which weirded out Anne so she left but you and the black guy stayed and he like a nigger didn't care what he ended up fucking so he offered you the money for your booty hole and you took it, both the money and the monkey dick.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.