[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be skeleton (5'11'' 125lbs) >start lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: chest[0].jpg (933KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
chest[0].jpg
933KB, 3264x1836px
>be skeleton (5'11'' 125lbs)
>start lifting (137lbs now)
>look at chest for the first time

It's not supposed to look like this is it?
How fucked am I?
>>
completely fucked
sry bro
>>
Just be yourself bro
>>
>>42533877
Will that gap ever close or is that just where the muscles attach and it can't be helped?

Will fat fill it in at least?
>>
>>42533857

How are you 137 now? You look like you're living in a concentration camp.
>>
>>42533892
I've been working my legs a lot
>>
>>42533857
But you are still skelly
Im 5 11 and when i was 145 lbs, some family members thought i was sick

You need to be atleast 160lbs to stop being skelly
>>
pectus excavatum
>>
>>42533899

Well I'm going to give you the bad news. It looks like you have an asymmetrical chest. The good news is that this has been highlighted due to a mixture of muscle and extremely low body fat. You need to gain body fat. About 20 pounds of it. It'll give you a better foundation to lift on as well.
>>
>>42533857
i mean its not ideal but its also nothing to worry about. muscle and fat will also fill it in a bit
>>
>>42533954
yeah I noticed that too, I thought about switching to dumbbells to fix the symmetry, but what about the gap in the middle?

>>42533933
yeah I know
>>
>>42533857
You're still a damn skeleton... Get bigger and report back at 200lbs.
>>
You just got dealt a bad hand on your chest insertions, its not that big of a deal and will look a little better as you progress but unfortunately the gap will never close. No normie will care that much and you'll look overall better than the vast majority of people anyways.
>>
>>42533857
unfortunate chest inserts, ive got a chest gap but they go out quite wide so it isnt too bad. just keep lifting and dont let it deter you
>>
>>42534007

No, you'll always have that gap but it'll fill in and be less noticeable when you put on some more weight.
>>
File: 20170816_201900.jpg (413KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_201900.jpg
413KB, 1600x1200px
>tfw pectus excavatus
i feel your pain op. theres a chunk missing from one of my pecs
>6'3
>142lbs
>>
>>42533889
Mass will fill it in and wont look so bad. Just start bulking if you havent already. Litterally add pb to everything you eat and you will see results. Idgaf if its soup just eat that shit
>>
>>42534161
>pectus excavatus
that's not what you have
>>
holy shit op you damn near had the same height and weight of Christian Bail in the machinist when you started. that's fucked.

eat heavy. seriously, eat like fucking crazy.
>>
>>42533899
>SS claims another soul
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.