[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/, help me out to make a (possibly life changing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 951131-e_honda_7.jpg (92KB, 580x650px) Image search: [Google]
951131-e_honda_7.jpg
92KB, 580x650px
Alright /fit/, help me out to make a (possibly life changing decision).
I've been chubby my whole life, even after trying to be /fit/, I simply have an endomorph bodytype, so I'll go for 2 months with a great diet and workout routine and then just stop since it doesn't change me much. I'm currently 19 and really wanna try HGH, I'm a manlet so although I can look more muscular faster, it doesn't help that I keep fat like there's no tomorrow. I tried HIIT, Calisthenics, general cardio, lifting, even eating twice a day. I realize at my age, there's little chance of increasing height, but I have to try. If I at least gain some height, my fat won't make me look so much like the michelin man.
So /fit/, what do you think would be best for me? (height 5'7, 161 lbs, trust me, I have man tits)
>>
>I simply have an endomorph bodytype
i bet you're big boned too

>I'll go for 2 months with a great diet and workout routine and then just stop since it doesn't change me much.
nvm, 10/10
>>
>>42533265
I'll bite.
I said I'm endomorph because it's hard for me to lose weight, I have a slow metabolism compared to everyone else. You wouldn't know, though, since your only workout is lowering your mouse sensitivity.
>>
>>42533249
Read the sticky.
>>
File: 1476626572912.jpg (13KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1476626572912.jpg
13KB, 300x100px
161lbs?

I doubt you were counting calories correctly when you went on a diet, it shouldn't be difficult to lose 10-15lbs in 2 months I don't know what the fuck you were doing but it was wrong. Don't sound like a fat tumblr whale blaming genetics and shit why you can't lose fat. Post a pic OP so we can see how much fat you have.
>>
>>42533265
its like a 3/10 at best newfaggot
>>
>>42534080
I counted calories, and never went over the limit, while doing cardio. I'm not blaming my genetics to the point of saying "i'm a landwhale because xyz" i can lose weight, yes, but it's a lot harder for me. The question isn't even if I messed up or how can I lose more weight, it's if I should take HGH.
>>
File: 1475670633808.png (31KB, 256x204px) Image search: [Google]
1475670633808.png
31KB, 256x204px
>>42534158
You did mess up, because you're not a special snowflake, regardless no you shouldn't it wouldn't help you gain height at 19, if you wanted to get taller with hgh you'd have to do it younger.
>>
I'm 5'9" and was 170 before starting working out. I had man tits.

In three months I went from obviously sedentary to obviously working out on a modified, higher volume StrongLifts.

How did you fuck up that badly? What were you doing to not see results in 2 months at those proportions?
>>
File: 1498452973729.jpg (93KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498452973729.jpg
93KB, 640x960px
>>42534158
>i can lose weight, yes, but it's a lot harder for me.
>>
Anon, I'm shorter than you at 5'6", and at my heaviest, I weighed 250lbs, when I was 15 years old. I started lifting 4 years ago at age 20, when I was still 220. I'm down to 180, and I didn't take any HGH, at least not consistently.
I had a PT for about a year, and a handful of times he gave me some powder that really amped me up, and I mean like a hell of a lot compared to most pre workouts I've taken, when I asked him what this stuff was he gave me a douchey grin, and said horse steroids, seemingly jokingly but nonetheless, the stuff was crazy. It was extremely ignorant of me to have simply taken it without questioning too much, but it happened.
Anyway, it's not necessary for you to take any kind of HGH to lose weight. I didn't, and I lost all the weight, albeit not as fast as some, since I was not very consistent with dieting. It's all in the mind anon. I hope this helps.
>>
>>42534227
Thanks, bro. I know it's not because "muh genetics," but there comes a point in which you simply don't look good, no matter how hard you try, you know? I lost weight, to the point where I didn't have man tits, and a flat chest, but still had a belly. I tried on, but just didn't do anything. I take whey after each workout, and never have a cheat day. I just don't know if there's something wrong with me. I just wanna be taller, since I feel like that's the only way now for me to even look decent with this kind of body.

Thank you, though, man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.