[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ give it to me straight I've done SL for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: KQmag.jpg (68KB, 894x612px) Image search: [Google]
KQmag.jpg
68KB, 894x612px
Alright /fit/ give it to me straight

I've done SL for about 8 months and look like a T-Rex, I'm stronger than I've ever been before but the dream of aesthetics and leanness is still as far away as a year ago

I'm still making progress in my lifts but I look like crap.

Was this a meme program?

Any way to recover? Should I switch and stay the hell away from any 'strength' methods?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Do whatever
THE FUCK
you wanna do mayne.
You did SL for 8 months, your strength should be okay.
Do upper/lower or PPL or something.
YOUR GOALS, YOUR CHOICE
>>
>>42531114
Will PPL give me aesthetics?

I'm seeing that the first exercises are for meme strength
>>
>>42531066
As an obese man I'd be quite happy to look like him 8 months later. Or am I missing something?
>>
Post your stats and strength level OP, I guarantee youre weak as shit
>>
SS isnt really a meme. It's good for weaklings who have never lifted before. If they simply add a few isolation movements to the end of the workout (particularly arms, which SS lacks on) and know about nutrition it will work well. Stop squatting 3x a week after you hit 2pl8s.
>>
>I'm stronger than I've ever been before
>Was this a meme program?
You just answered that question for yourself.
>>
>>42531735
>Stop squatting 3x a week after you hit 2pl8s
Can you stop before if you're a turbo skelly?
>>
>>42531894
No
>>
It's a strength program you mongrel. Do a 5 day split if you want your dream body.
>>
>>42531894
Turbo skelly is a good reason not to stop, and also to eat more
>>
>>42531066
That body doesn't even look bad.
It actually looks good.
It is the kind of body most women like.
Also consider fat people who just diet and end up with shit bags of skin, imagine how they would love to look like this.
>>
>>42531066
tbqh this body looks decent ESPECIALLY for SS
>>
Drop squats to B days only, never eat more than maintenance calories.

Change all exercises to 3x10 with shorter rests.

Add in bicep and shoulder work on deadlift days, add in tricep and incline bench work on bench days. Do 3x10 leg raises every workout.

Or swap to a U/L or PPL.
>>
>>42532029
no abs and giant legs is not what women like
>>
>>42531735
>Stop squatting 3x a week after you hit 2pl8s.

This is something I had to learn the hard way. Really got fucked up trying to squat 3-4 times a week on 2+pl8.
>>
>>42533757
Fucked up how? Messed up proportions? Injury? Asking because I currently am at 240lbs 3 times a week
>>
>>42533803
It was actually my fault. I fucked up my form and kept going for a few days in a row, and messed up my lower back. I was around 250 then. Now I've deloaded and working my way back up. I still feel the pain in my back if I screw up slightly though. I might've fractured my tailbone but never got x-rayed.
>>
>>42531735
>If they simply add a few isolation movements to the end of the workout (particularly arms, which SS lacks on)

SS literally has a huge section on accessories you are supposed to do, read the book you fucking idiot, you are supposed to do arm accessories like chin ups, tricep work, curls ect

Read the book retard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.