[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to diet >dads ordered my favourite take out I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1454860183978.jpg (26KB, 542x650px) Image search: [Google]
1454860183978.jpg
26KB, 542x650px
>trying to diet
>dads ordered my favourite take out

I'm sat in my room drinking a cup of tea with no sugar. This is going to be worth it in the end r-right? The aroma of that food is fucking intoxicating
>>
>>42529944
Today I picked up one of my friends and they had a giant bag of fast food from a really high quality place in town. I almost passed out from sheer desire to eat it based on the smell. If you give in, you WILL feel like shit. I didn't give in. Instead I went home and ate a few almonds and a tomato. We all have the willpower to make it, it's just a question of whether you'll use it
>>
>>42529944
Its hard to want to do something that has no clear ending in sight, or check points. You don't know when you'll lose 10 pounds, but if you eat that bullshit your dad ordered you never will
>>
>>42529944
lmao i eat whatever i want and it doesn't matter
>>
>>42530056
brah
>>
>>42530056
What? you can actually calculate the rate of fat loss according to your caloric deficit and TDEE.
>>42529944
Just don't go into the kitchen, don't even look at the food. No. I know you're thinking of "only a bite". Trust me, it never works.
>>
>>42529944
WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE ASSUME THE TEA HAD SUGAR IN IT????
I'm really interested in this. Like when people post they drank unsweetened x. Is this a new meme or something?
>>
>>42530327

Tea with sugar is considered cheating because it has like 40g sugar. I'm talking about American iced tea.
>>
>>42530327
a lot of people use sugar/sweetener
further, people will talk about using stevia/agave/splenda whatever to sweeten it, as well
>>
>>42529944
Yeah, eventually you'll reach a point where the really greasy and gross shit is off putting, and then you'll cave and eat it once and you'll feel gross, and you'll be offput by it for a while longer.
>>
>>42530343
>>42530347
But OP explicitly said
>tea with no sugar
as opposed to
>tea
like i would automatically assume the tea contained sugar.

If you said 'I had a cup of coffee' I would assume it was no milk no sugar. So the statement 'I had a cup of coffee with no milk and no sugar' is completely redundant.
>>
>>42530508
I don't know about you but I (OP) am British and the meme is true over here, we take our tea very seriously. Almost everyone has sugar in their tea here. Also I specified no sugar because I wanted to emphasize that I'm not being unhealthy like my dad is (behind unsweetened tea is obviously healthier).

I find it really weird you assume no milk or sugar when someone says that had a cup of coffee too. Do people just drink straight black coffee all the time in the US? I doubt it considering Americans are always eat shit with fucking lard and sugar pretty much injected into it.

You're the weird one bud
>>
>>42530976
>(behind unsweetened tea is obviously healthier)
meant to say BECAUSE unsweetened tea is obviously healthier
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.