[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ragen Chastain, a plus-sized professional athlete, has completed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: r1.jpg (67KB, 695x924px) Image search: [Google]
r1.jpg
67KB, 695x924px
Ragen Chastain, a plus-sized professional athlete, has completed a marathon, a 5k, and is training to complete an IRONMAN triathlon. At the same time, you all say fat people can't be fit.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>
>>42526884

Her marathon PR is currently above 10 hours. Literally slower than an old woman hobbling with a cane.
>>
>>42526884

>one fat person can run
>all fat people are healthy

By that logic all niggers are criminals and all Muslims are terrorists
>>
>>42526884
>10 hour marathon.
>2.65mph average.
That's slower than the average walking speed. She limps at best.
>>
>>42526884
Isn't this the cunt which signs up for a bunch of races but essentially never shows up/makes fake videos??
>>
>>42526884
>Ragen Chastain

I don't want to pile on, but given the the girth of this topic what the hell.

Generally to be a professional one must be paid in that field. Who pays this person for athletics.

She is not fit not even close.
>>
File: pls.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
pls.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>Not sure if you guys remember this lady, but she is the 300+ lb fat activist who was caught cheating at a novelty fun run 5K earlier this year and disqualified. She calls herself an elite professional athlete in the top 5% of the country in fitness and health. She's done a handful of 5Ks and hasn't been able to finish in under an hour. She did the Seattle Marathon in 12:20 and barely finished. And she's been training for an IRONMAN for the last 2 1/2 years (3-5 hours/day!). Lots of hilarious shit along the way like being caught faking training selfies multiple times (different angles and outfits in her home). Last year she did IMAZ 70.3 and didn't make the swim cut-off.

totally_not_bait.jpg
>>
>>42526884
A man literally dying completed the marathon FASTER

>http://komonews.com/news/local/man-with-terminal-lung-disease-finishes-seattle-marathon-in-under-11-hours
>>
>>42526971
B...but they are
>>
>>42527349
I think I remember, she had like an hour mile or something right?
>>
>>42526884
YAAAAAAAS GUUURL SLAAAAAY!
>>
>>42526884
I could do a 5k like blackout drunk.
>>
>>42526884
Someone post the map that shows she left the race and came back crossing the finish line the wrong way
>>
most marathons have a cutoff time of 6 to 7 hours and then they shut down the finish line and reopen the streets for traffic. They make exceptions like for that guy.
>>
>>42528112
Someone post the post that shows he wanted the map but couldn't find it himself so he tried to get it the lazy way
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.