[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get late night sex from the gf last night >get up early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0348.jpg (12KB, 180x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.jpg
12KB, 180x211px
>get late night sex from the gf last night
>get up early to go to the gym, chest day
>text the girl I'm cheating on her with
>get a "motivational" pic from her to help push me through the workout
>mfw
>>
>>42525960
Is it wrong to fuck other girls behind your gf's back? I have fucked 9 other girls since I have this gf and it only makes the relationship better desu. I am not a guy that confuses feelings with pleasure, so I don't see anything wrong with what I am doing. I would be open to my gf about it, if I didn't know that she will break up. The issue though is, that I can't accept having a gf that fucks other guys. Mainly, because it feels really wrong in my tummy just thinking about it, but also because I truly believe that woman can not seperate feelings from pleassure. They think they are in love when in fact they were just fucked good.
>>
>>42525960
don't be a cheating faggot and type some shit on a messageboard saying, "Why is cheating bad again?" it's because you're fucking lying to someone and it's a month-to-years long lie about your commitment to them
kill yourself
>>
>>42526071
OP is acting like a woman and playing off being a cheater so he can get 'yeah you slay queen!' responses
>>
>>42526037
I think this is an accurate assumption.

> Men were meant through evolution to spread their genetics and be dominant.
> Women were meant to nourish and thrive the offspring which leads to emotionally linear thinking.

But we are now beings of reason. If you have enough discipline to lift everyday, you have enough to stay dedicated to one relationship. If you can't, start going MGTOW. Because that is the path you seem to be seeking.

Side note: if you can fuck on the side, she should be able to as well. It's all part of the dominance hierarchy that she should fuck other men more powerful than you. And you other women more quality than she. Stop being a hypocrit.
>>
File: IMG_9767.jpg (24KB, 330x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9767.jpg
24KB, 330x417px
>>42526104
>unironically endorsing MGTOW
>referencing Jordan Peterson memes without actually understanding the underlying concepts

Wanna know how I know that you're a neckbeard incel?
>>
>>42526104
No. A man sleeping around and a woman sleeping around has never been and will never be equivalent. Marxist retard.

>MGTOW
super retard
>>
Hoping this is bait. If not, unironically go ahead and kill yourself.
>>
>>>>42526261
> Marxist retard
So far from the truth that it hurts me inside. If you are just a decent human being you wouldn't do any of it while committed to one person. I was simply pointing out that fair is fair. Don't bitch and whine when women do it and leave for another dominant male. Because there is no justification that is acceptable to break the bonds of trust within a relationship.

>MGTOW
> super retard
Wrong again. And I am not going to waste my time explaining my personal life to you or on this website.

>>42526188
While I readily admit that I am not the smartest, I am not also completely retarded. I think you have missed the intentional irony, emphasis on intentionally, of putting the two of these subjects together. Just like this anon's post is in itself a contradiction with my explanation in above post response. >>42526037
>>
He's memeing. Someone posted about cheating on their girlfriend yesterday and got a bunch of replies.

OP need attention.
>>
Back when i was an incel 10 years ago I couldn't imagine cheating in a relationship. Now after I've had many girls and 3 very serious long relationships, I totally get it. I have a loving hot gf that is way out of my league and is great in bed, however I often think about fucking some random 7/10 or even 6/10 sluts and I get much harder thinking about that than thinking of fucking my gf for the millionth time. I haven't done it, but I'm beginning to accept that it's just male nature and we can't really go against it.
>>
File: OPsgirl.jpg (39KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
OPsgirl.jpg
39KB, 1000x684px
>>42525960
It's true guys, I've got the picture of OP's other girl to prove it.
>>
>>42525960
That's the nature of the alpha male. We need side hoes or we would get sick of our GF/wife and leave them. They understand as long as they know it's just for pleasure and you're not going to leave them for the other women.
>>
My thing is if it's supposedly in a man's genetics to fuck as many women as possible and that's why he gets a pass, then isn't it in a woman's genetics to constantly be seeking out the most alpha male? But you don't like that, she gets called a whore and rightfully so. It is wrong to cheat on someone and it is degenerate to sleep around. You can't have it both ways. If you are going to shun someone for not being able to resist biological urges it should go both ways.
>>
>>42526037
I've been listening to Patrice recently and really? Nah
I mean if you both agree to stay exculsive, sure you're a cunt for not honouring an agreement - but then again she probably has a lot of thirsty orbiters if she's like 6/10+

Just don't lie to them about it
>>
>>42526037
so you're a hypocrite

i hope your gf gets impregnated by shit skins
>>
>>42526758
This
>>
>>42526758
If anything it's because Man getting cunt is "harder" in that he has to compete for his women
While a woman just has to sit their and choose
>>
>>42526037
low quality b8 m8
>>
File: 1500396515874.jpg (38KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500396515874.jpg
38KB, 750x750px
>>42525960
Was this the motivational pic?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.