[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /fit/. So, when I was a kid one of my Gym teachers told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Gy_rXyBq.jpg (167KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Gy_rXyBq.jpg
167KB, 1252x1252px
Hey, /fit/.
So, when I was a kid one of my Gym teachers told the glass that mental training can have similar effects to physical training.

So, ever since that day I've been constantly running mental exercises in the back of my head, while always keeping my abs flexed and tightened while I'm awake.

I never actually do any real training, I just play games and watch TV mostly. But I have a light six pack (you can see muscle tone), and I can lift 130% of my body weight.

Are these decent results?
>>
You are handicapped
>>
wait, so like, imagining yourself doing sit ups and shit?
>>
>>42523650
Yup.
>>
Is that really even possible?
>>
>>42523635
Cool, so I all I have to do is browse /fit/ and imagine me doing exercises? LOL LOSERS. I'm cancelling my gym sub now.
>>
>>42523635
>I can lift 130% of my body weight
in what lift? even if your talking about just picking up a box that is your body weight, that isnt that impressive
>>
OP you're not that far off but it's more about getting the perfect form than getting muscle. I was in pro sports (not lifting or anything) and we had mental training where we were told to think specific situation through before going to bed 7 times, also situations that didn't went right.
>>
>>42524711
I believe it's called a military press. The one where you hold it at your shoulders and lift it over your head.
And I just did it with a dumb bell to test what I could do.
>>
>>42524739
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.595.2428&rep=rep1&type=pdf
>>
>>42524739
that is done only to reduce your reaction times, has nothing to do with actual body training
this thread will actually bait a lot of autists who will believe in this newly discovered animepower and waste all their gains trying to follow it
>>
>>42524833
Look at the post directly over yours.
>>
>>42524833
>>42524809
Yeah this is what I wanted to say, I'm not that eloquently in English as it is not my first language.
>>
>>42524809
>ripped pinkie
>>
>>42524765
Oh you're lying. You could've said so right away.
>>
>>42524765
wow, you put a lot of work on that one huh?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.