[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need help. What is regarded as the best pure bodyweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Guys I need help.

What is regarded as the best pure bodyweight routine? My goal is to be as aesthetic as possible with only bodyweight.
>>
>>42523596
y
>>
>>42523612
I'm poor. No access to weights. Got any answers?
>>
>>42523596
>My goal is to be as aesthetic as possible with only bodyweight.
Why tho?
Anyway, if you're serious and want to take up a fuckton of time... gym rings usually count as bodyweight exercises, when you'll be able to do an iron cross you'll be swole.
If you want to avoid fancy equip, not even the rings or a pullup bar, you're left with handstand pushups and sprints.
Not much really.
>>
>>42523596
weighted chins and weighted dips are goat

pure bodyweight you're kinda fucked. do the hardest variations of pullups, body rows, pushups, dips, squats, and core work you can. work into gymnastic shit like hollowback presses and levers and shit.

or just go to a gym
>>
>>42523647
Because of >>42523625

Thanks for the suggestions. Was hoping you might know some well known/popular full routines I could follow. I'm still search atm. Thanks anyway friend. I do happen to have a pull up bar at home though.
>>
File: 0ce.png (304KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
0ce.png
304KB, 600x337px
>>42523596
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
>>
>>42523665
If I did weighted chins and dips for upper body what about legs? Could stop my legs from lagging behind by doing dip belt squats? Would those be enough?
>>
Armyfag here, it cant really be done. Guys in the SAS are for the most part hyperlean skinnyfat. Your body doesnt change (unless you were originally fat or skinny) that much, your reps and distances just improve. But diet does play a large part, most runners and militaty have carb and sugar heavy diets for best results and because its cheap.
>>
>>42523715
dont know how the fuck you gonna squat with a dip belt on. but if you do squats with whatever weight you can get and do shit like pistol or shrimp squats its better than nothing. huge legs are pretty much out of the picture but you can get them athletic looking at the least
>>
>>42523737
Thats a shame to hear. I plan on have diet nailed down so that's something at least. Just have to figure out the routine part thanks for the input
>>
>>42523758
Kek just checking stuff out now. Pic related will likely be me. Thats cool. As long as my legs don't look bizarrely different from my upper body I'm happy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>42523772
>>
All in all how would this be:

AxAxAxx

Weighted chins 3x8
Weighted dips 3x8
Squats 3x10

Then later I could save up for dumbbells to do some accessory movements like curls and such
>>
>>42523802
cant really go wrong with that as long as you're planning to add to it as time goes on
some direct core work would help too, like hanging leg raises or planks or whatever
>>
>>42523975
Yep I plan on increasing reps, sets and weight over time.

Then once I get dumbbells I'll do some kind of ppl based around these 'big 3'
>>
>>42523625
Either stop being poor, or go on cragslist every day to find free lifting stuff. Whatever it takes goddamn it, right babe?
>>
>>42523596
The one true King. Jon (Aegon) Targaryen
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.