[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone pill me on test boosters? Literally half of the people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: test.jpg (150KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
150KB, 850x567px
Can someone pill me on test boosters? Literally half of the people say it doesn't do shit and isn't worth it. The other half buy it and take it every day. Is it placebo? Get you a bigger pump? Increase your lift numbers? Make you horny? Affect your mood and hormones? Does it really matter for gains and lifting?
>>
>>42522984
grill here test boosters definitely work but you gotta find your brand. I felt hornier for sure so my test was definitely up.
>>
Just take fucking multivitamins.
>>
>>42522984
it doesnt work
save your money
>>
Just inject test, you fag. Don't waste your money on products that don't work.
>>
>>42522984
Unless it's actually testosterone it's not going to help. Anybody who tells you anything else is lying or an idiot.
>>
If it actually worked, it would be a top seller and everyone would be using it. So no it doesnt work
>>
>>42522984
>Can someone pill me on test boosters? Literally half of the people say it doesn't do shit and isn't worth it. The other half buy it and take it every day. Is it placebo? Get you a bigger pump? Increase your lift numbers? Make you horny? Affect your mood and hormones? Does it really matter for gains and lifting?

Test is cheaper and effective compared to this capsulated sawdust and snakeoil
>>
anyone saying "you should take this one it definitely works" is either retarded or trying to sell you theirs/paid shill
>>
File: 1459830385137.png (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1459830385137.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>42522984
>so chingon we have to make it pink
>>
File: 1496539097646.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496539097646.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
As most have said. If you're looking to increase your test then buy the real thing. I've had plenty experience with multiple test boosters and whilst I haven't taken blood before and after the general consensus study wise is they don't increase test enough to have noticeable increased gains unless your deficit whatever the case may be that generally applied to older folks.

What they do however do is increase sex drive a lot and also slightly increase dick size due to higher blood flow to the penis. The only negative to that is you also normally bust your nut quicker. Also expect to have slightly more energy levels which does help out in the gym and in general. If you can get them cheap or have alot of money to waste they are fun to experiment with but don't go expecting a major difference in progress with them, better supps out there such as creatine, beta alanine or agmatine sulfate for gains.
>>
>>42522984

I've tried them and I think they had somewhat of an effect but I will not be buying anymore because they are quite expensive and relatively small effect. Instead I am now cycling D-Aspartic Acid and using an estrogen blocker while off cycle (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione). Also taking Fenugreek, Tribulus, and taking ZMA before I go to sleep. It's hard to say what all is truly effective, but I can say this, taking the estrogen blocker for several days has noticably increased the amount of hair on my chest, which seems like a clear sign that it is having an effect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.