[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do most of fit realize your competition isn't Chad? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
Do most of fit realize your competition isn't Chad?

Why are u afraid of the top 1% of males?

You must consider your competition isn't Chad, is the fact 90% of males are unfit, gross, fat, ugly and the fact most girls have to settle with such males.

Literally one year of being fit does put you at least in the top 10-15% of the males in your country.

>but I'm manlet
Unless you're less than 5"7, most girls don't give a fuck.
Most girls aren't taller than 5"7
You can still date 5"4 or 5"5 girls.

>but all girls prefer a 6"
Not really, girls prefer a guy that is at least one head taller than her.
5"5 girls prefer 5"7 males.

>but I'm X
don't worry, being fit will fix it.
we are all gonna make it.
>>
>>42522101
well said anon, I live in a rural area too where 99% of guys are dyel or fat. Being /fit/ alone makes you chad even if you are ugo here.
>>
I'm asexual, therefore I have no competition. Checkmate.
>>
File: 1437783608758.png (27KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437783608758.png
27KB, 700x400px
>>42522101
>>42522114
I live in Australia.

Chad and chad lookalikes are at least 20% of the male competition, and thats being conservative.
Everyone here lifts. You've got Chris Hemsworth-esque city slickers, buff tradies, college gymbros and meathead wogs.

I have to get out of dyel mode just so some fatty off tinder gives me a pity fuck.
>>
>>42522101
>Implying this applies to university
>>
File: 1310671390981.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1310671390981.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>>42522101
>Literally one year of being fit does put you at least in the top 10-15% of the males in your country
>actually believing this
unless you are rich, have a good personality, good looks or genetics then lifting for one year will only put you at a further disadvantage because you have less time and energy from lifting. get 10 years under your belt then maybe you'll be better than the other shlebs out there, kid.
>>
>>42522344
This is true.

Visited Sydney last week from NZ and was amazed by the volume of chads and HBBs. I assume Sydney has a higher concentration than the rest of aus because cities are naturally superficial, but still
>>
>>42522462
Not the poster before but I've grown up here so this is all I know, seeing a 9/10 built 6ft4 dude is normal, especially at uni.
>>
Do you understand that90 percent of women will chase that top one percent and ignore the other 99?
>>
>>42522305
congrats on being selected for the mission to mars!

sorry in advanced about all the cuck memes that will be made about you. is it even such a thing if the guy is asexual?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.