[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get abs without cardio or elite genetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: six-pack-abs-burn-fat_5.jpg (99KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
six-pack-abs-burn-fat_5.jpg
99KB, 1109x614px
Is it possible to get abs without cardio or elite genetics?

Eating a high protein, low fat, calorie deficit diet, and hitting abs 3x a week, has done shit
>>
>>42521791
abs is bodyfat you retard. If you're above 12% you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>42521791
You are obviously doing something wrong.
What do you consider hitting abs?
Why would you mention caloric deficit but not your estimated bf%?
Also, what does cardio have to do with any of that?
>>
>>42521791
go 1 year eating at a 1000 calorie deficit while occasional doing some form of activity like lifting mild weights or calisthenics. Enjoy your abs...
>>
>>42521791
After 10 years of trial and error, a low carb, high fat, moderate protein worked for me.

I weigh about 180 lbs. So about 150-200 grams of protein, 150-200 grams of fat, and 50 grams or less of carbs. I also lift or do cardio everyday.

I've always believed the dangers of high fat and cholesterol but after having a handful of physical check-ups since I began this diet, and my blood pressure and cholesterol and liver enzymes have improved since I dropped the high carb/low fat meme diet, I think a high fat/low carb diet is overall healthier.

My abs used to look like a bloated turtle shell so I stopped doing normal crunches and the other traditional ab exercises. Now I do stomach vacuums and full range sit-ups while holding a stomach vacuum. The results were fast and now I have that sleek 70's bodybuilder midsection. I read some article by Frank Zane about doing vacuum sit-ups with full range of motion and it has made all the difference.
>>
>>42521791
Lay off the sugars, they go to fat way before fat or protein.
>>
>>42521791
just do cardio to help get leaner
>>
>>42521791
Have abs and hover around 11-13% body fat. Hate it. One day I woke up and realized "oh look I have that goal accomplished but I feel weak and sitting and lying down are somewhat uncomfortable."
THICC is the GOAT goal. Just need to get to a place where you can carry the thickness well.
>>
>>42521791
I'm eating good, but can't fucking put on bodyweight, have visible abs whatever i eat.
>Inb4 you thinks you eat good but you don't
I don't eat a lot that's right but for my body I do.
Btw i'm 69kg and those are my lifts
bench 80kg
squat 90kg
DD 100K
row 55kg
ohp 50kg
dunno what's wrong with me
CAN'T FUCKING GAIN WEIGHT
>pls help
>>
>>42524080
eat more

GOMAD as a last resort
>>
>>42523012
Good post, sounds promising. Pic as proof pls?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.