[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone try this shit? I've never heard of it, but the guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: BuckedUpNewProduct.png (107KB, 563x700px) Image search: [Google]
BuckedUpNewProduct.png
107KB, 563x700px
Anyone try this shit? I've never heard of it, but the guy at GNC was shilling it to me hard. He said it has growth hormone or something in it, but it sounds like BS to me
>>
>falling for anything a GNC employee tells you

of course they're shilling it, they're told to push certain products. that being said, bucked up is pretty good. Growth hormone is all BS, didn't notice any more gains than I would have normally.
>>
Dunno. I don't fuck with pre workouts that aren't illegal. Minus caffeine.
>>
>>42521334
Doesn't work, scam
>>
>>42522222
>>
>>42521334
>growth hormone in a powder
Heh good luck with that buddy. Make sure to take a "test booster" with it.

GNC employees get bigger commissions on certain overpriced trash items so that's why you were being shilled to so hard.
>>
>>42521334
Packaging is nice
>>
>>42521352
>no more gains than usual
>it's pretty good but
>>
>>42524306
It really is. That's some good design work right there. I kinda wanna use it just for that.
>>
>>42521334
just use nitraflex desu
>>
>>42524306
>>42524320
That's how ((((((they)))))) get you, goy.
The growth hormone is probably estrogen to slowly turn you into sissy cucks.
>>
>>42524386
Jakes on you, I drink pure soy milk with added Estro
>>
>>42521334
>He said it has growth hormone
nope
sage
>>
>>42524412
Extra jakes on you, soy milk and soy protein don't actually reduce testosterone. It's a myth made to sell more whey since soy protein is half the price for double the benefits.

Better find new ways to turn into a trap goyim
>>
The only good pwo is APS mesomorph. The OG one with DMAA. Get the pineapple flavor and let the gains flow
>>
>>42524306
I agree. It looks "serious", despite having GH written on it. A very nice break from the countless PWO's with names like The Butcher, Fucked Up, Rage, Kill It, with skulls and tribal tattoos on them
>>
>>42524485
The gym bull will never take my boipucci now
>>
Ok looked it up because I have nothing else to do at work.

Seems to include Deer Antler velvet which supposedly contains IGF-1.
Now IGF1 is used for anabolic growth but its dosed at 50mg in this PWO.

I'm guessing 50mg wouldn't be enough, how much of the 50mg would be bio-available, is the delivery system reliable enough etc

While it seems they are technically correct in this dose and in this format it's little more than a gimmick

You would see no noticeable gains or value for money
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.