[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any red wine fags on here? I'm pretty sure I have low T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pouring-red-wine.jpg (19KB, 367x467px)
pouring-red-wine.jpg
19KB, 367x467px
Any red wine fags on here?
I'm pretty sure I have low T (man boobs, moodiness, lethargic all the time). I have been trying to boost my T levels so I've been eating basically anything that can potentially boost T or lower estrogen levels.
One article said that one glass of wine a night helps to lower estrogen. Anybody else have any experience with this? How much do you drink? Just one cup?
>>
Alcohol is the second biggest cause of heart disease next to meat
>>
>>42520158
I was under the assumption that small amounts of red wine actually have the opposite effect.
>>
Red wine is great. Test E at 500mg/week is better.

For real, if you have a good diet, no deficiencies, and lift no natural fix is gonna make a meaningful difference. If its an issue. See a doctor. Or don't, and just pin.
>>
>>42520177
>For real, if you have a good diet, no deficiencies, and lift
I was a lazy fat ass who drank and ate shit all the time. So my low levels are probably because of my lifestyle.
I'd go get testosterone from the doctor but I live in Canada. They don't mind handing hormones out to people with gender dysphoria here but god forbid somebody wants to be manly.
>>
>>42520298
If your levels are actually low, then they can't not prescribe it to you. If that is a thing though (I wouldn't know, from US) then actually just responsibly use steroids. Basic stuff, cruise at like 250 mg/week of test and some stuff to manage sides (or 500, just more sides to manage). What's the worst that happens? You fuck up your endocrine system and are dependant on hormones for the rest of your life? I mean that was your plan anyway. Its pretty cheap, and I think pretty easy to get in Canada.

Or just say you are a woman and want to transition to being a man. If they question you call them bigots.
>>
>>42520158

because 70% of people who drink alcohol daily don't exercise and probably eat like shit too.

alcohol is not a cause of heart disease. it's a shared factor in people who get heart disease. learn how to read studies you stupid fuck
>>
ages ago someone posted a study about alcohol being good for gains, in small amounts. it basically helped with rate of recovery iirc. the short-lived thread came to the consensus that red wine would be the healthiest as well is corroborated by greek+roman history. I dont remember the recommended amount, but again consensus was to just get a nice 'tipsy going'
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.