[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make shit for gains, get pot bellies, tired all the fuckin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: testosterone.png (21KB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
testosterone.png
21KB, 450x371px
I make shit for gains, get pot bellies, tired all the fucking time, low libido etc.

Gonna get my testosterone levels tested at the doctors soon. The average level of testosterone has plummeted over the last century.
That means what was considered very low testosterone 50 years ago is now "normal" Proof: https://www.google.com/amp/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKIM16976320061031 (thanks, feminization of the west.) So they're probably gonna tell me it's "normal".

Should I/can I manipulate my T levels for the test so it comes up lower than it normally would so they can prescribe me some low dose test? Or are the health risks not worth it?
>>
>>42517896
Just buy it on the black market man. I can't understand why people bother getting a doctor's permission when we know those (((doctors))) are the same people who lowered the "normal" range.
>>
Post ways to know if you're low test

Index finger longer than ring
fwhr less than 1.8
Puffy/sensitive nipples
Soft/shriveled balls
Small loads
>>
>>42518024
Literally yes to all, except fwhr because I dont know what that means. But are these scientifically backed tests?

>>42517922
I know I'll get caught
>>
Just got out of a 5 year relationship. We hadnt fucked the last 2. My test is low, balls are shrivelled. Im scared to fuck again.

On the other hand, just got back in the gym and now have a wave of encouragement to get yuuge and yacked to fuuck something strange. How to get my test back up to what I was when I was in college?
>>
>>42517896
>I make shit for gains, get pot bellies, tired all the fucking time, low libido etc.
Sounds like a gluten-related disease. What's the quality of your shits?
>>42493695
>>
>>42518407
>What's the quality of your shits?
Diarrhea about 75% of the time. Thin ribbon stools the rest of the time. I think I have IBS.
>>
>>42518624
Read that thread, do some research on gluten. Cut it out for three weeks, see how it goes. GOOD LUCK.
>>
eat red meat, broccoli, and lift brah
if that doesn't raise your test naturally then you should consider an hero
>>
File: My gym.jpg (662KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
My gym.jpg
662KB, 1024x768px
Read this :

July 17 of 2017, Labcorp changed their normal testosterone range from :

Adult Male >18 years: 348 – 1197 ng/dL

to

Adult Male >18 years: 264 – 916 ng/dL

This is a huge problem for unaware people, anything below <400 is not a normal level off testosterone.

Dr Justin Saya an MD said :

It already pains me when a man presents to his traditional doc with all of the classic hypogonadal symptoms and a testosterone level of 370 ng/dL (with current range 348 - 1197) and is told he has "normal" testosterone levels and his problem lies elsewhere (such as a Prozac deficiency as opposed to Testosterone deficiency...sarcastic). Imagine now a man presenting with a testosterone level of 270 ng/dL and told the same?!?!

WAKE UP FIT.

This is very very bad, I will post the solution below, please make an effort to educate people on this, here's the LABCORP STATEMENT : https://www.labcorp.com/assets/11476

Read this thread : https://archive.is/6UiwU#selection-1021.0-1055.1
>>
>>42519133
>>42518624
>>42517896
>OPs bowels are kill
>better shoot some test in his ass
>>
>>42518060
I don't know for sure about small loads, but all the others are definitely true. First two are more about test levels during development stages, but they're usually a pretty damn foolproof indicator of current levels.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.