[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I wanna start boxing, but the problem is that I'm pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: gay.jpg (238KB, 1440x1070px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
238KB, 1440x1070px
So I wanna start boxing, but the problem is that I'm pretty attractive desu. Does sparring leave any permanent facial damage? Like I hear cauliflower ears are pretty common and stuff. Anyone here box?
>>
>>42517361
You don't get cauliflower ear from boxing. You get it from wrestling/grappling sports where you're rolling around on the mat.
>>
>>42517462
You can definitely get cauliflower ear from boxing. The cartilage in your ears get damaged the same way from being hit as when your grappling.
>>
File: 6140042.jpg (25KB, 690x516px) Image search: [Google]
6140042.jpg
25KB, 690x516px
>>42517462
>The most common cause of cauliflower ear is a hit to the ear -- or repeated hits to the ear -- that leads to hematomas, or small collections of blood that clot and block the flow of blood and nutrients.
>>
>>42517523
>>42517667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-_NkFuX3Ps
>>
>>42517361
Not worth it due to potential head injuries. My buddy's whole life has been fucked up for the last year trying to recover from an MMA related concussion
>>
What's your height/weight OP? Higher chance of perma damage when your opponent weights 200+ lbs. That being said, if you're just a weekend boxer you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>42517710
That would suck, having to do that 2-3 times a day. Plus his other ear still looks abnormal so maybe it didn't fully work or prevent it
>>
>>42517361
Just do drills against a punching bag. Actual boxing will cause you to lose the very few brain cells that you currently have.
>>
>>42517733
5'8"/165 lbs.
>>42517863
Yeah but I've sparred once and it was pretty fun, I'd rather box than just punch a bag you know
>>
>>42518022
You'll be fine
>>
just go to a gym
if its a serious one, you wont spar until one or 2 months of training
even then, it won't be 100, always 60% ou 70%
it's all about technique.
>>
>>42518022
See Mickey Rourke and judge for yourself
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (181KB, 1914x795px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
181KB, 1914x795px
>>42518134
he looks fine to me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.