[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a better way to start the day? A big, mealy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Lumberjack-Slam[1].jpg (165KB, 521x319px) Image search: [Google]
Lumberjack-Slam[1].jpg
165KB, 521x319px
What's a better way to start the day?

A big, mealy and hearty breakfast, or a 'snack' kind of breakfast?

Which gives more energy?
>>
>>42516971
Depends on goals and changes day to day
my go to is some oats with greek yogurt and fruits/proton powder(small) or egg scramble with bread and some sausage
Mostly i skip tradititional breakfast time tho
>>
>>42516971
>eating before 12
>making it
pick one, bitch ass nigga
>>
No breakfast.
>>
>>42516971
if you have a job or actually doing something productive
its

>big breakfast
>whatever for lunch
>big dinner
>>
>>42516971
>Which gives more energy?
Gee, which gives more energy, the larger meal containing an objectively larger amount of energy, or the snack which contains objectively less? It's probably one of those things you'd have to study in college to know the answer.
>>
If on a cut you're biggest meal of the day should be breakfast. Like more than half your TDEE big. Smaller lunch, smallest is dinner
>>
>>42518786

lol'd

This, unironically
>>
>>42516971
Black coffee and deep dicking the far too tight warm wet hole of my bull dyke roommate.
If she doesn't want to get raped then bitch should pay her half of the rent. Her girlfriend makes decent money should move in with her or get her to help pay it.
>>
>>42516971
>heart disease: the breakfast

Enjoy your early death.
>>
>>42518854
She probably enjoys it if she continually doesn't pay
>>
>anything besides black coffee for breakfast
>making it
select one
>>
>>42516971
Breakfast is the big meal at our house.

-Bacon and sausage pan fried
-assorted veggies depending on what's available from the garden and what I have around sauteed up in the bacon and sausage fat until fork tender
-18 eggs dumped in and scrambled up in the fat and veg
-nuke up a russet potato for the kids to split
-kefir and water to drink.

Heavy on the fat and protein for all day energy.
>>
>>42518854
Congrats anon you're married
>>
>>42518954
18 fucking eggs!?!
>>
File: 1501300170798.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1501300170798.png
42KB, 500x322px
>breakfast
>>
>>42519090
Yeah.

I eat about 7, husband gets 5-ish, our three kids split the rest of them but they try to scoop around the veggies so we end up getting most of those.

2 pieces of thick cut bacon each, and either 2 sausage links, a patty, or slice of ham.
>>
>>42519156
how fat r u
>>
>>42519156
what kinda cuck husband you have that eats less than you?
>>
>>42519177
>Wife is way more muscular than he is
>Most likely in thigh/ass area
>Can't give her head, if she cums she can crush his head

He's living the dream, really.
>>
>>42519174
I could lose some fat, but I'm in bearmode and he bitches if I get too lean.

>>42519177
one who has a desk job while I'm blacksmithing, taking care of the chickens, rabbits, pigs, goats, and the garden.
>>
>>42519208
>Implying there's grills on /fit/
>>
>>42518846
Sorry I had to be more specific, big breakfast would mean smaller meals throughout the day in compensation, and a snack like breakfast would mean similar meals for the rest of the day.
>>
>>42519215

if gril post pics

if gay....post a pic
>>
>>42519215
so ur a larper make believing you are a bearmode blacksmith with a fag husbando and a gaggle of faglets

pics
>>
>>42518786
>>42518850
You geniuses realize that there are people on this board trying to GAIN weight, right?
>>
I have more energy drinking water + black coffee in the morning than my old breakfast. Food is for the weak

>>42520762
I'm currently bulking on IF (don't eat before noon).
>>
>>42516971
its going to be an individual thing... big meal for me
>>
>>42516971
its going to be an individual thing... big meal for me, then very light snacks all day and a medium dinner
>>
>>42518832
Exactly this Im an engineer and spend all day on my feet so
>bacon eggs and oats for breakfast
>mince, pasta, dried fruit for lunch
>chicken,pasta, shake for dinner
>>
>>42520805
>>42520815
c-c-c-combo breaker!
>>
>>42518911
Getting dicked AND free rent? Where to I sign up?
>>
>>42520941

p-pics
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>42516971
>thinks eating a small meal will give you more energy than a large one
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.