[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Haven't showered in 3 days >Sit next to a woman on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (51KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg
51KB, 500x567px
>Haven't showered in 3 days
>Sit next to a woman on the bus
>Catch her meanmugging me as she gets off

Who else here /devilish/?
>>
>>42516013
wash yo ass nibba
>>
>>42516081
>nibba
>>>/reddit/
>>
>haven't showered in a couple days
>crush hugs me
>says she likes my natural smell
feels gud mane

I previously thought pheromones were a meme
>>
>>42516081
king flex pls go
>>
>>42516136
this happened to me at one point, I had just finished my 5k run and I have hyperhidrosis so I was drenched in sweat. female uni housemate said I smelled really good. women really are strange animals.
>>
>>42516013
Arab detected
>>
>don't shower for a few days
>no one says anything
>shower
>"wow anon you smell nice"
>meet a girl friend
>"anon you always have a really strong anon smell"

what the fuck does it mean?
[spoiler]maybe I should stop masturbating 5 times a day[/spoiler]
>>
>>42516136
>tfw no gf with scat fetish
>>
>>42516136
The last time I read up on this the leading theory was about humans trying to figure out immunocompatibility with the intend of having offspring with a well rounded immune system that can withstand as many different infections as possible. But that was a couple a years ago, it could be that this is obsolete information.

>>42516291
What, you never enjoyed the smell of a woman? Have you ever even been close enough to one to notice?
>>
>>42516306
You can meme all you want but you know OP is white
>>
Was going to fuck fuck-buddy after the gym (two hours after but I ate after with a buddy and hung with the roomie) and she came over and we went upstairs and I told her I was going to hop in the shower and she said she liked my natural dried sweat smell and that it was hot. Granted I'm not a fat fuck and I'm at 5'10 180 9% bf
>>
File: 1483278756974.jpg (115KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483278756974.jpg
115KB, 800x800px
>>42516343
>>Haven't showered in a couple of days
>scat fetish

W-What
Are you pooing yourself every couple of days?
>>
>>42516435
>smell of a woman
>anything else but drenching in perfume
>>
>>42516013
Wow badasss
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.